Guess the injuries weren't as bad as we thought...

"Costumes" huh? :eusa_think:

It's begun! Remember, use your head! Chop off theirs!

It was the chicken bones hanging off the rear view mirror that saved them ya know. :lol:

Yeah, it's good for a laugh. Just imagine if they were unconscious when the cops got there and suddenly they stand up fine. ROFL. Reminds me about a technical point of the movie "The Haunted Mansion". Except for some minor points of computer graphics to cover up things like eyes and missing limbs it was all actors in costumes. It's in the making of documentary and dayum! If I'd have seen those guys on halloween I'd have plotzed!

It was the chicken bones hanging off the rear view mirror that saved them ya know. :lol:
Now don't mess with Baron Samdi! He's liable to leave you at the crossroads for any stray Voudon to pick you up and work you till you well... work you ragg... ummmm yeah. You get the point.

Now don't mess with Baron Samdi! He's liable to leave you at the crossroads for any stray Voudon to pick you up and work you till you well... work you ragg... ummmm yeah. You get the point.

:lol: I got my XXX's on Marie Laveau crypt so i think im alright :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I got my XXX's on Marie Laveau crypt so i think im alright :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ROFLMAO Syrenn, you're something else. Get any good lotto number hit for you too? Never mess with friends of the Voodoo Queen.

ROFLMAO Syrenn, you're something else. Get any good lotto number hit for you too? Never mess with friends of the Voodoo Queen.

;);););) liked that one did you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

;);););) liked that one did you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Did a little study on Voodoo. Was toying with a writing project with Zombies. I've gotta knack for horror, what can I say. I got inspired by an episode of Miami Vice in Season 2 I had. Was funny, so I looked stuff up.

All I know is that voodoo in New Orleans all have "made in china" tags on them.

:lol

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller[/ame]

Nice touch... but I prefer the spoof.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTQwP2gFxU]YouTube - Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars 2008[/ame]

Feel free to tear your eyes out at any time. Gotta love the Empire's 501st.

Wow you do like it, so much so you posted it twice.

or was that some type of voodoo?

That is called USMB once again choking on Dialup and double posting. Happens far more frequently than I like. about 10% of the time on my posts that I have to go back and delete one.

Depends on the Guinee and where you going to roll the bones i guess :lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA]YouTube - Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back