Guatemalan Official: Caravan Used Babies, Women, Elderly As 'Human Shields'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump told all the FAKE NEWS reporters exactly that at his press conference about our military and these illegal invaders, this afternoon!

Guatemalan security forces were not able to hold back the thousands of people, many from Honduras, who broke through a chain-link fence into Mexico earlier this month.

Videos posted online show the moment when the border was breached and members of the "caravan" – the first of two -- dashed into Mexico, on their way to the United States.

Why couldn't Guatemalan security forces hold them back? Fox News's Laura Ingraham asked Mario Duarte, the Guatemalan Secretary of Strategic Intelligence, on Tuesday night:

"Central American countries, we have these agreements since 2006 or 2008 that our citizens can freely move between the countries as long as they carry their national I.D. and go through a regular immigration process or a border checkpoints,” Duarte responded.

“Now, these caravans as you have seen from different videos, it was a very, very big group of over 3,000 people. And Guatemalan security forces, let me say really quickly, we put over 2,000 police officers and close to 1,000 military--"

"Yeah, But you couldn't hold them back, Mr. Secretary," Ingraham interrupted.

"We tried very hard, as you could have seen in the videos," Duarte responded. “The issue is that these people put babies, women and the elderly at the front, almost like human shields, so when they started pressing them against our security personnel we had to do all our best to protect their lives, to protect their human rights and protect their dignity as well," Duarate said.

Read more at cnsnews.com ...

I9zKnD8.jpg

President Trump told all the FAKE NEWS reporters exactly that at his press conference about our military and these illegal invaders, this afternoon!

Guatemalan security forces were not able to hold back the thousands of people, many from Honduras, who broke through a chain-link fence into Mexico earlier this month.

Videos posted online show the moment when the border was breached and members of the "caravan" – the first of two -- dashed into Mexico, on their way to the United States.

Why couldn't Guatemalan security forces hold them back? Fox News's Laura Ingraham asked Mario Duarte, the Guatemalan Secretary of Strategic Intelligence, on Tuesday night:

"Central American countries, we have these agreements since 2006 or 2008 that our citizens can freely move between the countries as long as they carry their national I.D. and go through a regular immigration process or a border checkpoints,” Duarte responded.

“Now, these caravans as you have seen from different videos, it was a very, very big group of over 3,000 people. And Guatemalan security forces, let me say really quickly, we put over 2,000 police officers and close to 1,000 military--"

"We tried very hard, as you could have seen in the videos," Duarte responded. “The issue is that these people put babies, women and the elderly at the front, almost like human shields, so when they started pressing them against our security personnel we had to do all our best to protect their lives, to protect their human rights and protect their dignity as well," Duarate said.

I9zKnD8.jpg

When they start whining about how hard it is to protect their lives, to protect their human rights and protect their dignity as well, you gotta ask what they would have preferred to do.

Women and children be damned. This is a hostile invasion and if there are collateral casualties, tough shit.

Women and children be damned. This is a hostile invasion and if there are collateral casualties, tough shit.

Got it. Kill the women and children too.

Do I give a flying f*ck? Not hardly. How about all those civilians who got incinerated when we firebombed Dresden, Germany during WW2?

Too bad. Sucked to be them

How about those Japanese civilians who got vaporized at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Once again..

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

That's difference between you and I, my Bolshevik friend: I come from an older generation who believe that wars were only won by making the enemy not want to fight anymore: You not only kill the enemy, but then you kill their wives, their children, their aunts, uncles, parent, grandparents, their livestock, and their pets. Then you raze their rat-infested domiciles with fire and plow it all under, while salting the ground.

Were it not for strong men and women not unlike like myself, you would most likely be speaking some convoluted form of the German or Japanese language right now. Your parents or grandparents might have even been marched off to the gas chambers, or used for bayonet practice by Imperialist Japanese soldiers.

Obviously you have no sense of history, or how we got where we are now.

You on the other hand see surrender preferable to victory, which is a truly pathetic state.

Do I give a flying f*ck? Not hardly. How about all those civilians who got incinerated when we firebombed Dresden, Germany during WW2?

How about those Japanese civilians who got vaporized at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Once again..

That's difference between you and I, my Bolshevik friend: I come from an older generation who believe that wars were only won by making the enemy not want to fight anymore: You not only kill the enemy, but then you kill their wives, their children, their aunts, uncles, parent, grandparents, their livestock, and their pets. Then you raze their rat-infested domiciles with fire and plow it all under, while salting the ground.

Were it not for strong men and women not unlike like myself, you would most likely be speaking some convoluted form of the German or Japanese language right now. Your parents or grandparents might have even been marched off to the gas chambers, or used for bayonet practice by Imperialist Japanese soldiers.

You on the other hand see surrender preferable to victory, which is a truly pathetic state.
With todays tech I would suggest that they use C-N 5. Instant Banana. This stuff is nothing but bad. I got a dose of it during training. Funny I wonder why we had to bring a change of clothes.

Really hate that idea, but I have seen 5 year old run after a Jeep to throw a Hand grenade into it. Stays with you your whole life. Like the Isis and human bombs.

Really hate that idea, but I have seen 5 year old run after a Jeep to throw a Hand grenade into it. Stays with you your whole life. Like the Isis and human bombs.

So you think 5 year old refugees will be chasing you with hand grenades? Paranoid much?

I could tell you were messed up in the head for some reason. I hear PTSD is hard to live with.

There is no declared state of war that is what is wrong with your idea of murder..

I9zKnD8.jpg
The picture that I have seen some of those women is they could stop a RPG they have top 224 lbs. Never saw pix of the North Koreans look so well fed.

So you think 5 year old refugees will be chasing you with hand grenades? Paranoid much?
If you are posting to me, the answer is you are damm right I have and I shot him down and he blew up....Got it. They learned from their parents.

If you are posting to me, the answer is you are damm right I have and I shot him down and he blew up....Got it. They learned from their parents.

It's tragic that those things have happened, and I hear it takes a long time to get over, but that doesn't happen here. That was another time and place.

It's tragic that those things have happened, and I hear it takes a long time to get over, but that doesn't happen here. That was another time and place.

It could happen here. Why do you think I carry a Glock 19 and two spare mags every day?

And don't be fooled into thinking that I"m the only one who carries.

It could happen here. Why do you think I carry a Glock 19 and two spare mags every day?

You do that because you are a coward.

I9zKnD8.jpg
[/QUOTEWonder if any of the kids born during the invasion will be counted as a U.S citizen.

Time OK but place has not changed, you have Muzzy walking bombs carried by male and females and kids so the killing continues just the people and place have changed. It can happen here just remember 911, peril harbor. Can it happen again yes it can and will in some form.

That line of bullshit affects me as little as being called "racist", "bigot", or whatever else. Let's see you strap one on every morning, you'd probably accidentally shoot yer little dick off.

Time OK but place has not changed, you have Muzzy walking bombs carried by male and females and kids so the killing continues just the people and place have changed. It can happen here just remember 911, peril harbor. Can it happen again yes it can and will in some form.

You really need professional help.

That line of bullshit affects me as little as being called "racist", "bigot", or whatever else. Let's see you strap one on every morning, you'd probably accidentally shoot yer little dick off.

I'm not a coward. I can face the world without hiding behind a gun.

Forum List

Back