You do not have to hate minorities to be a racist or misogynist

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.

NPC Crowd RacistSexistWhites.jpg

Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

Keep up insulting white people based on their race. That's a surefire winning strategy...to ensure Trump 2020. I doubt you silly wabbits on the Left will ever figure out that the Intersectional Identity Politics Olympics means Everyone Loses on your side.

Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.
What exactly are they supposedly taking from the so-called racist white people?

What exactly are they supposedly taking from the so-called racist white people?
example: job interview - black who is better qualified get's the job but the whites feel she got the job only because they are black. White men who refuse to realize we are equal.

example: job interview - black who is better qualified get's the job but the whites feel she got the job only because they are black. White men who refuse to realize we are equal.

Job interview information is not released. You are making a generalization based on?

Beating yourself up over your own male whiteness?

:itsok:

/----/ And what about minorities who are racist against Whites and other minorities?

Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
Said like someone who wants to justify their white privilege.
These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
Said like someone who wants to justify their white privilege.
These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.
/----/Waiting for the postman to deliver their white Privilege.
white privlidge.jpg

Mama always said...”to be treated equally you must first act like an equal.”
Connect those dots and note...NOBODY is judgmental of Asians...I wonder why?

No, I am proud to be a white male. Many of the best people I know are white males.
But being a white male does not make you better. Those white males who think they are better than everyone else are a problem.
I have experiences white privilege my whole life. I see our society moving away from white privilege and scares the hell out of many white males and it should not.

So now it's racist to be proud of oneself?

/----/ And what about minorities who are racist against Whites and other minorities?
Definitely happens and has to be dealt with. But those who come from a past of being discriminated against, it is more understandable.

No, I am proud to be a white male. Many of the best people I know are white males.
But being a white male does not make you better. Those white males who think they are better than everyone else are a problem.
I have experiences white privilege my whole life. I see our society moving away from white privilege and scares the hell out of many white males and it should not.

Ohmigawd, you are so pussified.

e40144c4-0ef4-49e7-a708-a9f9d0166999.jpg

Forum List

Back