Gruesome evidence points to Moscow´s war crimes on road outside Kyiv. Ukraine-Moscow war VIDEO

Russian Defense Ministry: according to confirmed information, last night in Moshun, 23 km northwest of Kiev, soldiers of the 72nd Ukrainian main center for Psychological operations conducted another staged shooting of civilians allegedly killed by the violent actions of Russian troops - for distribution through Western media.

Similar events are now organized by the Ukrainian special services in Sumy, Konotop and other cities, the Russian military department adds.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What does "Azov" do outside of Mariupol.
Those who support the Ukro-Reich, adopt the democratic experience!

bac10ca7369280dcb16ea8eab23af787.png

Borodyanka is reported to be worse than Bucha. These were people defending their town.

Satellite images show the bodies in Bucha on March 19, this isn't staged. Some of the bodies are Russian soldiers. Some of the civilians were bound hands behind their backs and shot in the head in front of their houses.
Pootin will pay. NATO needs to go after his fleet in the Black Sea. Give him something to worry about.

If you are a Pootin supporter, you are dirt to me. If you call Pootin a Genius, you are scum. End of Story

And what do we do in view of war crimes?

We ask ourselves a very important question.

"Does this country have oil?" and if the answer is "no" then we say "fuck it, we don't care."
BBC reports indicate that Ukrainian citizens are complaining about the Nazi units within the Ukrainian army who are now purging the non-cooperative Ukrainian citizens ( no blue bands) and blaming it on Russian soldiers.

Shame? This nit doesn't understand the meaning of it.
He's probably Ukrainian or has relatives there. It's really terrible what's happening to that country. However for the past 10 years it's been terrible what the Ukrainian army has done to Donbas and Luhansk. The American public is stupid. They always think there's a white hat and a black hat in the fight. Right now there's nothing but black hats.

According to familiar manuals, now a simple ukrainian girl Bana... sorry, of course Olesya or Ganna should be drawn in social networks ... and in her incomplete 3-4 years scribble pitiful tweets in impeccable english, about the atrocities of the russian troops and world peace.

According to familiar manuals, now a simple ukrainian girl Bana... sorry, of course Olesya or Ganna should be drawn in social networks ... and in her incomplete 3-4 years scribble pitiful tweets in impeccable english, about the atrocities of the russian troops and world peace.
Like this one?

Why are those children crying, I wonder? My guess is not because of poisonous gas but because they are being poured over with cold water.

Last edited:
Shame on you stop taking images of what the Ukrainian Nazi unit has done to its own people and blaming them on the Russians.
Those people were killed weeks ago and it's confirmed by satellite imaging.

The 64th Motor Rifle Brigade is responsible for Bucha.

Those people were killed weeks ago and it's confirmed by satellite imaging.

The 64th Motor Rifle Brigade is responsible for Bucha.
The President is Jewish. Get off the Nazi thing! It i just another Russian lie.

Are all Russian Liars or are all Liars Russians? Pootin in a Monster!

I have no idea what you are carrying on about.

The massacre in Bucha was carried out by the Russians. The 64th Motor Rifle Brigade is part of the 35th Combined Army.

This is the second time you have inferred something that wasn't there. I said in post #105 that this was not staged.

We have yet to see how bad it was in Borodyanka, but it's going to be like Bucha or worse. These were civilians that were defending their homes. Some were killed in the fighting, some were rounded up and executed as the Russians withdrew. The Russians also spray painted neo-nazi propaganda around the dead to support their "de-nazification" justification.

Satellite imagery from March 19 shows many of the bodies were on the streets weeks before the Russians abandoned the position.

President is a jew, Nazies disliked jews so jews disliked Nazies in return, hence a jew president also doesn't like Nazies and can't let them be in a country he is the president of. You're a damn smart motherfucker. How couldn't I think of that myself?

Satellite imagery from March 19 shows many of the bodies were on the streets weeks before the Russians abandoned the position.
Really, US have satellites?! They couldn't show the Russian army in Donbass, which everyone has been talking about for 8 years, but they show dead bodies on the streets... That is, the Russian army shot civilians on the streets in March, then removed them, but before leaving the city decided to shoot more, as a gift, probably? Are you a fool or a scoundrel?

...That is, the Russian army shot civilians on the streets in March, then removed them, but before leaving the city decided to shoot more, as a gift, probably? Are you a fool or a scoundrel?
No. Some of the bodies were killed in the fighting before March 19, and they have not moved. Some of the bodies in Bucha are Russian forces. Between March 19 and April 2, there are bodies in the same streets that are not in the satellite images- meaning they were killed sometime after March 19.

The 64th Motor Rifle Brigade was occupying Bucha at that time.

The town is demolished- this isn't some staged propaganda where Ukraine forces come in and wreck the place just to blame it on Russia.

Terrible. The Russians have taken the world back 80 years. Or more. Barbaric.

If they're allowed back into international commerce and diplomacy after this, that's the fault of the world.
The Oligarchs who run the world could care less if it means they can skim more off the top.
And the average consumer is so fixated on price only, they won't care either.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back