Grown People actually snitch on someone at a job??

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Whoever the receptionist was who snitched obviously needs some DICK
Are you black? You believe in CP Time?

I'm black and pissed off
Get yourself an alarm clock

What does a grown person get out of snitching?
Don't be late to work or paying rent or I will fire & evict your ass as simple as that. I don't have all day to listen to every worker & renters lies about why they are late, just get the fuck out so I can get someone that doesn't waste all my time!

It is the mark of a true loser to blame others for his own failings.

I was in the wrong because I knew my manager was off that day and I took my time coming to work but I wasn't expecting anyone to tell on me

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

A grown man doesn’t need mommy looking over his shoulder in order to fulfill his responsibilities. Talk about pathetic.

we all make mistakes, that's what humans do

I was in the wrong because I knew my manager was off that day and I took my time coming to work but I wasn't expecting anyone to tell on me

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

A grown man doesn’t need mommy looking over his shoulder in order to fulfill his responsibilities. Talk about pathetic.

Being lazy isn’t a mistake, it’s a choice.

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

Being lazy isn’t a mistake, it’s a choice.

I'm sorry everyone can't be as perfect as you Unkotaro

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

I'm sure your manager regrets the mistake they made hiring you.

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

My work performance is top notch which is why I been there 5 years.

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

Get there on time or you won't last another 5 days.

The fuck is this SCHOOL?

well the next step is suspension so I am not going to be fired

well the next step is suspension so I am not going to be fired
Cool! You managed to parlay your tardiness into some time off you can use to brush up on your leisure skills.

I just read an article about Craigslist removal of personal ads. Like seeking friends sex etc etc no longer exists.
First thing came in my mind is fbj. Only person I know seeking partners at CL.

Now what you are going to do?

Okcupid or Plenty of Fish

You get fired yet?

Too well liked by UPPER MANAGEMENT to get fired
Why? Do you let them give you DICK?

Just a likable person who has a sense of humor

How bout you come to philly and shave the hair off my back?

I just read an article about Craigslist removal of personal ads. Like seeking friends sex etc etc no longer exists.

You get fired yet?

Likeable? I'd have to see that. I have read too many of your rants about insane shit.

You get fired yet?

Likeable? I'd have to see that. I have read too many of your rants about insane shit.

I connected with Upper management because we all like basketball and football.

My retarded supervisor doesn't watch sports

There are lots and lots of women seeking friends and romance all over without going through these sites.
You have all these young teachers married and singles raping kids proves women are lonely.
You just know where to look.

Seriously I have a very very large pools of friends from different categories all over. So far you are the only person I know seeking friends from these sites. Going to a single cruises or Las Vegas. You have to be retarded not to get laid the first night.

Now if you are wearing those Walmart or Costco sneakers and shirts. Or those comfortable sleepers. Forget it.

There are lots and lots of women seeking friends and romance all over without going through these sites.
You have all these young teachers married and singles raping kids proves women are lonely.
You just know where to look.

Seriously I have a very very large pools of friends from different categories all over. So far you are the only person I know seeking friends from these sites. Going to a single cruises or Las Vegas. You have to be retarded not to get laid the first night.

Now if you are wearing those Walmart or Costco sneakers and shirts. Or those comfortable sleepers. Forget it.

I need a hot young girl in my bed before june

Forum List

Back