Growing talks of a Revolution

Hi Plymco:

First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Fight You, Then You Win -Ghandi

Laugh all you want :D

What would Ghandi say if numbered among these souls ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvB57BjbJQ"]Nigeria Killings Caught On Video[/ame]

This is what happens when the military and police join forces under an Obama-like Fascist Regime ...

GL,

Terral

Ya whatever....this is here and that is there. I don't believe Obama is a fascist. I believe he is a hostage to fascists though. He is only one man and I believe he was told early on how long his leash is. Bobby and John and MLK can attest to the problem with being out of your alloted space.

Heck yeah he was told early on how long his leash is.Kennedy was the last TRUE president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and not doing what they told him to do and we all know that it cost him his life by doing so on nov 22nd 1963 and like you said,same with RFK AND MLK.They got rid of them as well since RFK would have become president and MLK was changing things for the good.

that again is why I encourage people here to watch this video that I have in my link THE OBAMA DECEPTION.it does a fantastic job of explaining how there is no difference between the two parties and why the government had to get rid of Kennedy.I'll post the video here since nobody mentioned anything about that post or clicking on my link of it in my sig.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Creative:

Do you realize your lack of intellectual debate and your toilet mouth really degrades the forums you lurk? It sucks to go to some of these forums because you may be hanging around, lurking, like a serpent.

This is exactly what DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handlers/Op/Assets do (How To Spot) !!! Nobody can defend Official Govt LIES on this Board (my recent post to Gamolon and Fizz), so their only recourse is to wave their arms around and throw as much dust into the air as possible. The DoD gains nothing by debating these 911Truth Topics, because the DoD Ops around here are severely outgunned; so their only option is to use diversionary trickery. Americans are far too STUPID (#1-10) to pull off any real Revolution. No sir.

The time for the USA to get 9/11 right has already passed. Americans are like frogs in warming water that is coming to a boil ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Creative:

Do you realize your lack of intellectual debate and your toilet mouth really degrades the forums you lurk? It sucks to go to some of these forums because you may be hanging around, lurking, like a serpent.

This is exactly what DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handlers/Op/Assets do (How To Spot) !!! Nobody can defend Official Govt LIES on this Board (my recent post to Gamolon and Fizz), so their only recourse is to wave their arms around and throw as much dust into the air as possible. The DoD gains nothing by debating these 911Truth Topics, because the DoD Ops around here are severely outgunned; so their only option is to use diversionary trickery. Americans are far too STUPID (#1-10) to pull off any real Revolution. No sir.

The time for the USA to get 9/11 right has already passed. Americans are like frogs in warming water that is coming to a boil ...

GL,

Terral

I remind you once again that you have not successfully challenged the official 911 commission report with anything except wild conjecture.
That being said, do you really think the people will revolt over your theories on 911?
They might revolt if the economy goes south and they are starving, but short of that, Americans are too comfortable to revolt.
Perhaps if the power was turned off, maybe if the terrorists groups knocked enough of the power grid down that electricity was interupted it could happen.

As long as the American people have fox news and MSNBC to watch, they are going to stay inside and watch.

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral

Everything Terral said Creative is so very true.None of the DOD counter intelligence agents here that he mentioned, have ever been able to refute his evidence that explosives brought the towers down or that the government is correct that an airliner slammed into the pentagon or that there was an airliner that crashed in shanksville.everytime he posts a pic of the airliner that crashed in shanksville showing there is no evidence that it happened,they always run off with their tails between their legs or when you post videos asking them to comment on them and refute them,they do the same thing cause they know they cant counter it so they post the most laughable garbage cause thats what they have been paid here to come here and do.

Hi Slacker:

I remind you once again that you have not successfully challenged the official 911 commission report ...

Put a sock in it, Slacker. My Challenge (Take The Challenge) is sent out to Official Govt Stooges JUST LIKE YOU. You are my debating 'adversary' in all of these 911Truth Debates, which means you sit in the 'opposing corner' with no right to judge anything. You give your Official Govt Side and I will continue presenting 'the' 911Truth 'and' these readers can decide if anybody is 'approved' (1Cor 11:19).

Again, the 911Commission Report has been keyword sanitized of the term 'explosions,' just like the corrupt Arlington County After-Action Report (see #10).

Official Govt Documentation Proves A 9/11 Inside Job

Start writing 'your' rebuttals.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Slacker:

I remind you once again that you have not successfully challenged the official 911 commission report ...

Put a sock in it, Slacker. My Challenge (Take The Challenge) is sent out to Official Govt Stooges JUST LIKE YOU. You are my debating 'adversary' in all of these 911Truth Debates, which means you sit in the 'opposing corner' with no right to judge anything. You give your Official Govt Side and I will continue presenting 'the' 911Truth 'and' these readers can decide if anybody is 'approved' (1Cor 11:19).

Again, the 911Commission Report has been keyword sanitized of the term 'explosions,' just like the corrupt Arlington County After-Action Report (see #10).

GL,

Terral

Dude, your delusional. What have you presented as 'evidence' besides the rantings of a madman?

I am still waiting for a credible challenge to the official report form you, so far it has not been forthcoming.

You have "terral syndrome".

The number of twoofers out there is getting less and less, more people are waking up, or sobering up and realizing just how nutty your theories are.

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

Dude, your delusional. What have you presented as 'evidence' besides the rantings of a madman?

I am still waiting for a credible challenge to the official report form you, so far it has not been forthcoming.

The number of twoofers out there is getting less and less, more people are waking up, or sobering up and realizing just how nutty your theories are.

Quit trying to sidetrack this thread. There are MANY 911 threads. Go there with your toungue eager to lick fascist boot. This thread is about revolution. You don't have the stomach for this subject it is clear...shoooo.

Quit trying to sidetrack this thread. There are MANY 911 threads. Go there with your toungue eager to lick fascist boot. This thread is about revolution. You don't have the stomach for this subject it is clear...shoooo.
yeah, let's get back to Creative's brave efforts to save our country by running and hiding in a hole somewhere and shitting his pants. that was much more fun.

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

the guy is an idiot,he always comes back with replys like this anytime he is challenged with evidence.Like you said there are enough 9/11 threads here which AGAIN is why I suggest someone address my next post.

Hi Plymco:

What would Ghandi say if numbered among these souls ...

Nigeria Killings Caught On Video

This is what happens when the military and police join forces under an Obama-like Fascist Regime ...

GL,

Terral

Ya whatever....this is here and that is there. I don't believe Obama is a fascist. I believe he is a hostage to fascists though. He is only one man and I believe he was told early on how long his leash is. Bobby and John and MLK can attest to the problem with being out of your alloted space.

Heck yeah he was told early on how long his leash is.Kennedy was the last TRUE president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and not doing what they told him to do and we all know that it cost him his life by doing so on nov 22nd 1963 and like you said,same with RFK AND MLK.They got rid of them as well since RFK would have become president and MLK was changing things for the good.

that again is why I encourage people here to watch this video that I have in my link THE OBAMA DECEPTION.it does a fantastic job of explaining how there is no difference between the two parties and why the government had to get rid of Kennedy.I'll post the video here since nobody mentioned anything about that post or clicking on my link of it in my sig.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

which is THIS post.since nobody else will address it,Huggy have YOU seen this video? its a must see if you havent.take a couple hours out of your time over the weekend to watch it if you havent,I guarantee,you will enjoy the part in there that talks about JFK's assassination and how there is no difference between the two party system.You watch movies over the weekend once in a while right? if you do that,then I know you can take the time to watch this video.

yeah, let's get back to Creative's brave efforts to save our country by running and hiding in a hole somewhere and shitting his pants. that was much more fun.

I fucking hate cat avatars....just sayin...

Let the revolution begin!

that again is why I encourage people here to watch this video that I have in my link THE OBAMA DECEPTION.it does a fantastic job of explaining how there is no difference between the two parties and why the government had to get rid of Kennedy.I'll post the video here since nobody mentioned anything about that post or clicking on my link of it in my sig.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

which is THIS post.since nobody else will address it,Huggy have YOU seen this video? its a must see if you havent.take a couple hours out of your time over the weekend to watch it if you havent,I guarantee,you will enjoy the part in there that talks about JFK's assassination and how there is no difference between the two party system.You watch movies over the weekend once in a while right? if you do that,then I know you can take the time to watch this video.

Ya...a buddy of mine makes DVD's for me ...I have four scheduled to watch this weekend already.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/98128-death-wish-the-final-solution.html

I don't know if you have been following my threads but I am still on motel gaurd duty. The gang bangers are not going to be happy because I painted over all thier big ass gang graffiti yesterday. It should be an interesting weekend.

Suffice it to say...hiding isn't my thing.

No the conspiracy section is the only place I post so I did not see any of those posts.great to hear you have seen it.we both know slackjaw fool wont ever watch it since he is in denial of government conspiracys.Like i said,I loved the part where they covered the kennedy assassination there since before 9/11,that was all I ever did then was research the kennedy assassination.im afraid 9/11 has fallen down the same path that did where theres never going to be any serious investigation into it here in america like there never was with that one.the american people just dont care anymore.

Last edited:
Okay Im going to assume then that you HAVE seen the video is why I didnt get a reply from you Hug.

Calm down grasshopper. I read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" more than 40 years ago. I am well aware of who mine and our countries enemies are. There is just only so much one man can do. I'm saving mine for when it will be most useful.:lol: God save these fucks if I ever get cancer.:lol:

Okay Im going to assume then that you HAVE seen the video is why I didnt get a reply from you Hug.

Calm down grasshopper. I read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" more than 40 years ago. I am well aware of who mine and our countries enemies are. There is just only so much one man can do. I'm saving mine for when it will be most useful.:lol: God save these fucks if I ever get cancer.:lol:

your quoting something that I just edited cause I saw where you did reply soon after your post to dinkel dwarf kid.:beer: yeah I remember that book title,thats a great book.

Last edited:
I love the twoofer idea that somehow a revolution is coming. These are the same people to whom "research" begins and ends with YouTube and "activism" goes as far as USMB and e-mailing your Congressional representatives.

I'd bet good money that 9/11 Nutjob actually thinks that he's watching documentaries when he watches YouTube and that the guy who produced and posted it had absolutely no bearing on what is being said on the screen.

Last edited:
I'd bet good money that 9/11 Nutjob actually thinks that he's watching documentaries when he watche YouTube and that the guy who produced and posted it had absolutely no bearing on what is being said on the screen.

i would bet the thought process doesnt even get that far. i picture a glassy eyed stare with a little dribble. there's not enough brain cells to produce enough electricity for much more than that.

I'd bet good money that 9/11 Nutjob actually thinks that he's watching documentaries when he watche YouTube and that the guy who produced and posted it had absolutely no bearing on what is being said on the screen.

i would bet the thought process doesnt even get that far. i picture a glassy eyed stare with a little dribble. there's not enough brain cells to produce enough electricity for much more than that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to bribe him with a slinky to watch it.

Forum List

Back