An Inconvenient Truth about the Birther Movement

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, John Avlon—author of Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America, available now on Beast Books—uncovers the first Birther and finds she's a Hillary Clinton supporter also implicated in Dan Rather's exit from CBS.

The high-profile resurgence of the Birther claims on cable television provoked much self-satisfaction from liberals as the latest evidence of the influence of wingnuts on conservative politics.

But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - Page 1 - The Daily Beast

And who keeps bringing it up on the MSM? :eusa_think:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
In addition, if you look at website from groups that fear the 'New World Order, White supremacy and anti-semite groups, they all tout 911 as a conspiracy.
At present the truther movement is made up of two groups, the mentally impaired, and those who are aiding the above-mentioned groups as well as Al Quaida.

All are guilty of the treasonous spread of propaganda for the purpose of harming the US.
I would say the mentally ill are guilty of 'light' treason, the rest are guilty of 'heavy' treason.

I must say the truther movement is pretty scary but I think the left likes feeding into the birther stuff just to try and make people look dumb. Its entertainment for them so they keep the "conspiracy" alive.

Forum List

Back