Growing talks of a Revolution

There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

Voting no longer brings the change the American people want.

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Bought and paid for corporate media demolishes any new political party.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

Not any more, have you heard of the TEA PARTY. We had 5 senatorial candidates at our last meeting wanting our support and you can bet your buck wheat, that we will not support ANYONE who is not a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who won't cater to special interests.

It’s always laughable to hear people talk about the problems in the country when they couldn't pass a high school grammar test or spell "deteriorate". The founder of the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson, would be really outraged that in over 200 years, his lineage can't spell "deteriorate" or use proper English.

Isn't it funny that the more the government involved itself in education, the more it deteriorated?

I totally agree. I also, think, however, that there needs to be a unifying strategy, a unifying curriculum but beyond that, unification needs to take a backseat to excellence where it flourishes.

I think the biggest mistake made in education is that history isn't taught in any coherent way. I'd much rather have kids take 12 years of history, social studies, civics and philosophy as opposed to 12 years of English, 12 years of math, and definitely 12 years of physical education. I'm sorry but you can get through life without knowing the treasure that is Jane Austen. You can also get through life without knowing whom the fifteen President was (Buchanan I think--too busy to Google it right now) but knowing that the unwillingness to tackle tough issues (states rights and slavery in their case) and kick them down the road is a recipe for disaster. That is what you see happening with the budget deficit right now; nobody is talking about it and it keeps growing and getting kicked down the road.

The US has been around long enough for students to see the cause and effect of poor decision making. What is the long term implications for not "throttling up" in space? Well, gee, I think you're looking at a Portugal/Spain situation where we did a lot of the ground work and now the Chinese and Europeans are going to reap the benefits; just like the Spanish reaped a lot of benefits off of the toils of Portugal in the New World.

I hear what you're saying about the government messing around with schools but I also think there is a need to stymie the urge to teach 2+2 one year and then teach 4+4 the next year and call that progress.

There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

Not any more, have you heard of the TEA PARTY. We had 5 senatorial candidates at our last meeting wanting our support and you can bet your buck wheat, that we will not support ANYONE who is not a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who won't cater to special interests.

Quantify that...someone who only wants to raise the deficit by 10%? Someone who won't vote for any budget that isn't balanced? Someone who wants to reduce the deficit? Is there a relationship between how "stingy" they are and how much they get in contributions?

Oh really? You are a fool. The neo cons and phoney conservatives from the republican party have completely taken all of what little power your ignorant tea baggers had.

You morons didn't even have one legitimate tea bagger at the podium save maybe the ditzy soccor mom substituting for one of your faithfull that didn't show up last minute.

You think Sara is a tea bagger? Or the guy in the black sweater and suit? Maybe only in the biblical sense. Your cause got totally pawned by the GOP. You will vote for whoever Glenn Beck tells you to and you know it. Ya Glenn...the voice of the people. The psycotic suicidal multimillionaire mouthpiece for Billionair Rupert Murdoch and King Saud. Man ..if you were any dumber YOU would run for president in your tea bag movement.:lol::lol:

I am a unique snowflake :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. Personally i never donate money to campaigns but if I like a canidate i will donate my time to help their campaign in what ways I can.

That is awesome...

Mind if I ask who are your favorite candidates?

I haven't been following candidates real closely lately because I've been caught up doing 9/11 research and am sickened in the general propaganda to paste anyone who wants a new investigation as a kook.

Are you Part of the Tea Party? What do they stand for exactly?

Last edited:
I am a unique snowflake :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. Personally i never donate money to campaigns but if I like a canidate i will donate my time to help their campaign in what ways I can.

That is awesome...

Mind if I ask who are your favorite candidates?

I haven't been following candidates real closely lately because I've been caught up doing 9/11 research and am sickened in the general propaganda to paste anyone who wants a new investigation as a kook.

Are you Part of the Tea Party? What do they stand for exactly?

Try not acting like a kook and you won't be labeled as a kook; you kook.

I think I will abandon this thread because I personally don't condone any type of violent rhetoric.

I really haven't been paying attention to your party or any politics for that matter because I have been so caught up in 9/11 research.

It disgusts me the propaganda being pushed against anyone who simply wanted another investigation.

I will have to look into your Party more and also Sarah Palin? Do you think Sarah would be what you're looking for as a Party Leader or is she just another sock puppet grabbing the steering wheel?

Last edited:

I think I will abandon this thread because I personally don't condone any type of violent rhetoric.

I really haven't been paying attention to your party or any politics for that matter because I have been so caught up in 9/11 research.

It discusts me the propaganda being pushed against anyone who simply wanted another investigation.

I will have to look into your Party more and also Sarah Palin? Do you think Sarah would be what you're looking for as a Party Leader or is she just another sock puppet grabbing the steering wheel?

Don't leave mad...just leave.

It discusts me the propaganda being pushed against anyone who simply wanted another investigation.

Do you realize your lack of intellectual debate and your toilet mouth really degrades the forums you lurk? It sucks to go to some of these forums because you may be hanging around, lurking, like a serpent.

Do you realize your lack of intellectual debate and your toilet mouth really degrades the forums you lurk? It sucks to go to some of these forums because you may be hanging around, lurking, like a serpent.

she watches everything you post on the internet because she is a super secret agent. she can also see you from inside your television. thats why all televisions went digital so you couldnt decode the encryption.

she watches everything you post on the internet because she is a super secret agent. she can also see you from inside your television. thats why all televisions went digital so you couldnt decode the encryption.

Probably some truth to that....all computer speakers and flatscreens are probably two-way also.

Sure would save the FBI a lot of work from the old fashion way of planting bugs and camera's.

Maybe you shouldn't pick your nose in front of the computer screen anymore because all the Fed's are laughing at you...

Probably some truth to that....all computer speakers and flatscreens are probably two-way also.

Sure would save the FBI a lot of work from the old fashion way of planting bugs and camera's.

Maybe you shouldn't pick your nose in front of the computer screen anymore because all the Fed's are laughing at you...

i dont have a nose. i already told you that i'm half alien.

Half alien? Then are both your parents in prison for bestiality?

Half alien? Then are both your parents in prison for bestiality?

no. both are dead. why?

As soon as you try your hand at "intellectual debate" perhaps I will. Example?

Okay here is what you say...

To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest.

Here is what you're asking us to believe, then, as a "simple" explanation of 9/11:

The conspicuous "they" planted bombs in not one, not two, but three downtown New York high rises, did so without being seen by anybody, left zero trace that they were ever there, at the behest of Larry Silverstein who, somehow, got highly ranked officials in the executive branch of the government to bring on board nineteen Middle Eastern men to hijack four planes and crash two of them into buildings that he owned, a third into the Pentagon and to shoot down a fourth over Pennsylvania. You've indicated that some guy who headed up Turner Construction did this for an appointment to a Whitehouse Commission on Fellows which DOES NOTHING BUT SELECT PEOPLE TO GET WHITEHOUSE FELLOWSHIPS WHICH ARE UNPAID. Your try at intellectualism is that someone will commit mass murder to get an appointment to a commission--not chairing the fucking thing--that paid little or nothing to appoint people who get paid little or nothing. Real smart.

Meanwhile to continue what you call "intellectual debate"...somehow the executive operators were able to get the career military men--patriots--to turn their heads while military satellites were used to steer planes into those buildings that were owned by Silverstein, into the Pentagon to kill the colleagues of these military men, and to steer the fourth over Pennsylvania where, with it's transponder turned off (why would they turn off the transponder of a jet they were going to shoot down making it harder on the military guys?). You indicate that along side using exceptionally complicated, exceptionally rare, and exceptionally hard-to-gain-access-to military satellites, somehow these 19 Middle Eastern Men are somehow "lured" onto these four flights (faking the voices of two of them who were heard by flight controllers) who, by the way, aren't from Afghanistan or Iraq which are the two countries we invaded due in part to 9/11.

Meanwhile...the executive level operators had to get some dudes to plant fake airplane rims, fake airplane landing gear, fake airplane fuselage, fake airplane engine parts, fake airplane engines, fake DNA evidence that matches the bodies of the real passengers, get DMORT at Dover to go along with the ID of military men and women who were killed in the crash of flight 77, pay off tens of thousands of investigators, commission members, first responders, military people who may have seen something, all of the perps, technicians, highly placed and--by the way comparatively already well compensated officers at the very few uplink facilities, and keep the whole thing quite for going on ten years.

That is your argument. And you want to talk about being an intellectual?

Hi Plymco:

First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Fight You, Then You Win -Ghandi

Laugh all you want :D

What would Ghandi say if numbered among these souls ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvB57BjbJQ"]Nigeria Killings Caught On Video[/ame]

This is what happens when the military and police join forces under an Obama-like Fascist Regime ...

GL,

Terral

Im not sure how your video/comments relates to what I said in this thread. Would you mind providing some more information about what your trying to say or get at with this. If you can then I will be able to give you a good answer.

Personally I think Ghandi's answer to the video would be...An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

excellent post,well said.:clap2:that is so true that replacing democrats with republicans isnt kicking anyone out,its just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.,thats ALL it is,nothing more.Obama is such a joke its pathetic.He has lied about everything he said he was going to do.His campain slogan WE ARE CHANGE is a total joke.Making that bitch HELLARY secretary of state and keeping some of Bushs appointees on in his cabinet? thats not change.this guy makes me sick.from here on out,it doesnt matter what party they are,every president that gets into office is going to worse than the previous one.Its all part of the plan.

Forum List

Back