Growing talks of a Revolution

This country has evolved to something far different than when it was founded.

For the longest time the Tea Party ONLY existed on the internet and our controlled media wouldn't even acknowledge their existence until they finally had to.

so very true.I highly recommend people to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION video to understand why things will never change as long as we have the two party system,It explains it all.Like Creative said,its just a changing of socks,thats it,I have that video in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

Once again its not the changing of socks...its burning your socks and wearing rubber soled slippers instead.

As far as the tea party comment its true...i've been online and at protests since 2003.

Okay...I'll bite. What does the "tea party" want?

so very true.I highly recommend people to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION video to understand why things will never change as long as we have the two party system,It explains it all.Like Creative said,its just a changing of socks,thats it,I have that video in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

Once again its not the changing of socks...its burning your socks and wearing rubber soled slippers instead.

As far as the tea party comment its true...i've been online and at protests since 2003.

To be taken seriously by the great majority of the citizens instead of being laughed at.

There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

Voting no longer brings the change the American people want.

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Bought and paid for corporate media demolishes any new political party.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

This came from my thread about a voting revolution so I will comment on it. As I said in my thread this is not the intent of the voting revolution. It is pefectly acceptable to replace a mutli term republican with a brand new republican or a multi term democrat with a brand new democrat. Its not re-arranging the chairs, its throwing the chairs overboard and going with deck loungers instead.

I would prefer people voted in non-party independants but thats an even more difficult sell then trying to get people to break away from the status quo with their incumbents.

Or, why don't you guys just all vow to turn over 75% of your tax refund (trust me, CD is getting a refund if he pays at all) to a candidate. Average refund is what, $1,500, so thats about $1,120 bucks or so. You get 50,000 people to do that you have over $5,000,000 dollars; enough to go nationwide with your message. The average representation of a House seat is 450,000 people so are you telling me you can't get about 1 in 12 to do that? If not, I'm guessing the country isn't as ripe for revolution as some claim it is.

If "everybody" is clammoring (sp?) for such a revolt, why not just accept the reality of the situation that money talks and get into the conversation?

Once you get there, you can change the rules to make political ads free so there is no need to raise $5M.

The reason that won't work is because nobody is willing to put their money where their mouth is. So...Americans get the America we deserve.

I haven't posted with you on this forum before so I will have to tell you one thing about me. I tend to get annoyed when people put words in my mouth I never uttered

You may have just been projecting what was said by others while quoting me so i'll let it slide.

Anyway.

Why would I want to give money to one of the congresscritters for their campaign when I want them to all be fired and replaced with new blood? I may not be understanding what your getting at in the first paragraph.

I also do not receive a overpaid tax repayment (tax "refund"). I hold my federal and state taxes in my money market and savings account all year then pay the bill in full come january.

The last sentance you typed reminded me of one of my favorite youtube people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGjKsVYUMKw]YouTube - Never Reelect Your Congressman[/ame]

Hi Creative:

There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets ...

America is making ready to say 'Enough is Enough ...' ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk"]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
This came from my thread about a voting revolution so I will comment on it. As I said in my thread this is not the intent of the voting revolution. It is pefectly acceptable to replace a mutli term republican with a brand new republican or a multi term democrat with a brand new democrat. Its not re-arranging the chairs, its throwing the chairs overboard and going with deck loungers instead.

I would prefer people voted in non-party independants but thats an even more difficult sell then trying to get people to break away from the status quo with their incumbents.

Or, why don't you guys just all vow to turn over 75% of your tax refund (trust me, CD is getting a refund if he pays at all) to a candidate. Average refund is what, $1,500, so thats about $1,120 bucks or so. You get 50,000 people to do that you have over $5,000,000 dollars; enough to go nationwide with your message. The average representation of a House seat is 450,000 people so are you telling me you can't get about 1 in 12 to do that? If not, I'm guessing the country isn't as ripe for revolution as some claim it is.

If "everybody" is clammoring (sp?) for such a revolt, why not just accept the reality of the situation that money talks and get into the conversation?

Once you get there, you can change the rules to make political ads free so there is no need to raise $5M.

The reason that won't work is because nobody is willing to put their money where their mouth is. So...Americans get the America we deserve.

I haven't posted with you on this forum before so I will have to tell you one thing about me. I tend to get annoyed when people put words in my mouth I never uttered

You may have just been projecting what was said by others while quoting me so i'll let it slide.

Anyway.

Why would I want to give money to one of the congresscritters for their campaign when I want them to all be fired and replaced with new blood? I may not be understanding what your getting at in the first paragraph.

I also do not receive a overpaid tax repayment (tax "refund"). I hold my federal and state taxes in my money market and savings account all year then pay the bill in full come january.

The last sentance you typed reminded me of one of my favorite youtube people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGjKsVYUMKw]YouTube - Never Reelect Your Congressman[/ame]

trust me,this idiot troll is someone to ignore,he always puts words in your mouth as your finding out and just repeats the same thing over and over again when he cant refute evidence or facts.This guy is only seeking attention so its best to ignore him.He goes around to all these several different message boards trolling like he is here and spends like 14 hours a day on the computer at all these different message boards.this one site I post at the majority of everybody laughs at this trolls stupidity.

Americans have it too easy to revolt. Take away their cell phones, HDTVs, Facebook and IPods and they will grumble.

Revolution takes depravation and Americans are too tied to their remotes

It takes a strong middle class. The fascists have effectively weakened the middle class of our country to the point that revolution is not a financial possibility. We busted our whole grass root nut getting Obama elected and the corporate thieves spent twice the amount we raised just to try to kill single payer health care for all americans.

At best those that hold the strings to the puppets we elect could be threatened using the same or similar tactics that small groups have invoked recently to get thier way. Apparantly a few brave souls can trump huge armies. Evidense is abundant to support my conclusion.

Fortunately even the overlords must put thier pants on one leg at a time and they must procreate to continue as a sub species to the human race. Thier power is an illusion as has been demonstrated by a handfull of rag tag but very pissed off peasants in recent history.

• Term Limits
  • Fiscally Responsible Government (That means no defecits with budgets)
  • A shrinking of the size of the federal government(no more patriot act, no expanding the scope and power of government into running things like Banks and GM).

Thats 3.

To be taken seriously by the great majority of the citizens instead of being laughed at.

First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Fight You, Then You Win -Ghandi

Laugh all you want :D

Indeed I was. Please accept my apologies. The OP said "Americans" want a revolution. Surely he would mean more than 1 in 12 in the scenario I layed out.

Anyway.

I never said you had to give it to anybody who is in Congress. Find a person whom you think can do a job in a district and the $5M gets him there and back. That $5M will even be enough to launch a national media buy and from there the message should sell itself. All you need is 1 in 12 nationwide to give you about 75% of their tax refund or just $1,120. Or 1 in 12 from a district and you'll be set as far as advertising goes. Messaging is another matter.

I personally feel that more than 60 percent of Americans are either happy or "not too upset" with the way things are. Certainly not concerned enough to turn any power over to the Jesse Venturas or Ron Pauls of the world.

I would submit that you're unusual in that respect.

Indeed I was. Please accept my apologies. The OP said "Americans" want a revolution. Surely he would mean more than 1 in 12 in the scenario I layed out.

Anyway.

I never said you had to give it to anybody who is in Congress. Find a person whom you think can do a job in a district and the $5M gets him there and back. That $5M will even be enough to launch a national media buy and from there the message should sell itself. All you need is 1 in 12 nationwide to give you about 75% of their tax refund or just $1,120. Or 1 in 12 from a district and you'll be set as far as advertising goes. Messaging is another matter.

I personally feel that more than 60 percent of Americans are either happy or "not too upset" with the way things are. Certainly not concerned enough to turn any power over to the Jesse Venturas or Ron Pauls of the world.

I am a unique snowflake :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. Personally i never donate money to campaigns but if I like a canidate i will donate my time to help their campaign in what ways I can.

Hi Plymco:

First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Fight You, Then You Win -Ghandi

What would Ghandi say if numbered among these souls ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvB57BjbJQ"]Nigeria Killings Caught On Video[/ame]

This is what happens when the military and police join forces under an Obama-like Fascist Regime ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Plymco:

What would Ghandi say if numbered among these souls ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvB57BjbJQ"]Nigeria Killings Caught On Video[/ame]

This is what happens when the military and police join forces under an Obama-like Fascist Regime ...

GL,

Terral

Ya whatever....this is here and that is there. I don't believe Obama is a fascist. I believe he is a hostage to fascists though. He is only one man and I believe he was told early on how long his leash is. Bobby and John and MLK can attest to the problem with being out of your alloted space.

Carefull peeps...Gates just got done asserting he believes it is within his rights and responsibility to "take out" american citizens whenever he wants to. Carefull Gates...the Nazis started down that path and look where they are on thier thousand year reign.:lol:

I am a unique snowflake :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. Personally i never donate money to campaigns but if I like a canidate i will donate my time to help their campaign in what ways I can.

I don't think that giving $20 to Obama's (using him just because he is the standard bearer but fill in any incumbent there on the national stage) does anything because when it is put next to the millions that are being contributed by special interests, I do not think he's going to say, "Well, gee, I got $20 from someone in Arizona; screw what the banking lobby or oil lobby want."

Just to bring it back to the "revolution" others are calling for here, do you think it is something at least worthy of comment that me--someone who feels that things are okay for the most part--is the one putting fourth a blueprint for "revolution" or at least substanative change while those who are decrying the current situation are simply just whining?

Let me ask YOU something...are you surprised that the guy who wants to make a difference is the one who is going to run and hide? It doesn't surprise me at all.

not at all. i think he would probably shit his pants if he ever was farther than 10 minutes away from the nearest 7/11.

Hi Creative:

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets ...

America is making ready to say 'Enough is Enough ...' ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk"]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Thanks....awesome vid!

It’s always laughable to hear people talk about the problems in the country when they couldn't pass a high school grammar test or spell "deteriorate". The founder of the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson, would be really outraged that in over 200 years, his lineage can't spell "deteriorate" or use proper English.

Isn't it funny that the more the government involved itself in education, the more it deteriorated?

Forum List

Back