Growing talks of a Revolution

So when is the Revolution starting?

Would someone please let me know so I can sell everything and start shorting America?

As I recall, there has been a daily call for revolution since the country was founded by those who are unhappy with the status quo. The difference is that the current crop of revolutionaries have zero idea what they are sponsoring and even less idea what they are opposing.

The common denominator in the lives of these losers is simple jealousy; they have less than others and they are upset. I would think that the most poorly equipped among us are the "revolutionaries" because the world of make-believe that they inhabit will disappear quickly when they can no longer hide behind 3-5 id's and have to stand next to their fucked-in-the-head statements.

i believe the current twoofer idea of how to conduct a revolution consists of:

1. yelling "hey look!! a revolution!!"
2. running away to the mountains.
3. shitting their pants.
4. asking mommy if its ok to come back home again.

Would someone please let me know so I can sell everything and start shorting America?

Wait for the debt to exceed 14trillion...at that point the interest on the debt will exceed the tax revenue of the government and you can be sure a revolution is only years behind.

Or wait till january when the tax rates go back up and the economy falls stagnant after the apparant good run we will have beginning in april/june.

As I recall, there has been a daily call for revolution since the country was founded by those who are unhappy with the status quo. The difference is that the current crop of revolutionaries have zero idea what they are sponsoring and even less idea what they are opposing.
The common denominator in the lives of these losers is simple jealousy; they have less than others and they are upset. I would think that the most poorly equipped among us are the "revolutionaries" because the world of make-believe that they inhabit will disappear quickly when they can no longer hide behind 3-5 id's and have to stand next to their fucked-in-the-head statements.

We are sponoring a shrinking of the size of the federal government, a fiscally responsible(read no debt spending) government, and a government that ceases from adding any additional taxes onto americans. The antithesis of these things is what we are opposing, which would be to say the current and past administrations and the progressive republicans and democrats currently infecting our congress.

I am perfectly happy with the amount of income and stuff I have, I am even willing to sacrifice it for the sake of future generations so we dont saddle them with this ridiculous debt. This is a fallacious claim you are making.

I'll stand next to and up for my statements all day long.

Bring it bitch :funnyface: :).

When the revolution begins, how will we know which side the twoofers will be on.
I certainly want to be on the other side.

Now i know I will probobly have to search through many basements, and endure many tearfull mothers, but still, I want to be on the opposite side as the twoofers.

When the revolution begins, how will we know which side the twoofers will be on.
I certainly want to be on the other side.

Now i know I will probobly have to search through many basements, and endure many tearfull mothers, but still, I want to be on the opposite side as the twoofers.

I would fall on this side

US.Constitution.jpg

We are sponoring a shrinking of the size of the federal government, a fiscally responsible(read no debt spending) government, and a government that ceases from adding any additional taxes onto americans. The antithesis of these things is what we are opposing, which would be to say the current and past administrations and the progressive republicans and democrats currently infecting our congress.

I am perfectly happy with the amount of income and stuff I have, I am even willing to sacrifice it for the sake of future generations so we dont saddle them with this ridiculous debt. This is a fallacious claim you are making.

Bring what? On to the topics that we discuss here...are you wanting to spend money to re-investigate 9/11, Kennedy, The Maine, etc...

Bring what? On to the topics that we discuss here...are you wanting to spend money to re-investigate 9/11, Kennedy, The Maine, etc...

nope im just talking about what you said in the post I quoted above. Care to continue on with what YOU brought up or not ;).

nope im just talking about what you said in the post I quoted above. Care to continue on with what YOU brought up or not ;).

I don't see any need to edit that comment I made. But I think I probably should have talked in terms of those seeing a "new investigation" into 9/11 which as I recall, was the topic at hand or at least what the majority of what we talk about on this forum.

An investigation by whom? What, you want to have people sworn in? Like mass murderers are going to worry about swearing to God. LOL. I do believe that those who are prescribing bloody revolt as an answer do not understand or can comprehend stateside warefare. I doubt that the majority would be in it if it lasted more than a couple of weeks; likely days.

I was (rather clearly) speaking of people like Creative Schemes who on one board had 5 ID's and on this one has had at least two and 9/11 Nutjob who decries the supposed decline of America but exhibits absolutely zero intelligence on subject matter and the spelling and syntax of a fourth grader. Now you may call me a grammar Nazi and that would be wrong because in this context, when you're decrying a supposed decline in greatness and are exhibiting one of the key elements of that supposed decline--lack of a proper educational foundation--your message rings hollow.

As for you; I guess you're describing the Tea Party movement in terms of wanting less government. Good luck with that.

Here is what you wrote:

Uh-huh. Put together a model budget for FY 2011; no details such as head start or foreign aid or whatever; but please put one together and see if what you sponsor looks workable in any measure.

I do hear what you're saying and I do think that we need to REALLY RE-EVALUATE OUR PRIORITIES IN THIS COUNTRY. Some one once called it "zero based" budgeting where you start from zero every 10 years and every single dollar is evaluated. What it will do more often than not is probably just shake up the etch a sketch from time to time but there may be some cuts that take place in even numbered years.

I have my own ideas about cutting Federal Spending.

For example, #1 on the hit list would be any sort of spending for PBS or NPR. Not because of their programming (I have XM Satellite Radio and two of the 18 buttons I have for my 3 XM bands are set to XMPR and NPR Now by the way) but because its something we shouldn't be spending money on.

Next I would put a mortorium on weapons development (not research) for five years.

After that, I would stop delivery and movement of all mail on weekends and holidays.

I would pass a FCC regulation that political ads by candidates receiving a certain amount of voter support via petitions in their electorate (district, state, or federal) get free TV, Newspaper, Internet, Radio, and hard copy advertising dollars and capping the elections at those amounts. Getting rid of the need for money gets rid of the money.

Drops in the bucket, I know but buckets get filled that way. I'm sure you have some good ideas too but I think your platform is pretty unworkable.

There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

Voting no longer brings the change the American people want.

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Bought and paid for corporate media demolishes any new political party.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

quite scary? that would be the best thing in the world to happen if it actually did.I dont see it happening though the way the american people have let this country deteriote to the point it has where out forefathers would rightly be ashamed if they were alive today and see how we let all this happen becoming a government of the corporations,for the corporations and of the corporations instead of the people.

of course voting no longer brings change,these candidates are selected for us,we dont elect them.everything you said is so true.

It’s always laughable to hear people talk about the problems in the country when they couldn't pass a high school grammar test or spell "deteriorate". The founder of the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson, would be really outraged that in over 200 years, his lineage can't spell "deteriorate" or use proper English.

As for being ashamed of the country; hardly. Strongest country on earth, freedom still totally intact despite the chicken littles whining about their supposed freedoms being usurped, highest standard of living in the world, and oh yeah, the greatest country in the world when it comes to lending a helping hand to neighbors in need.

Maybe I missed it but did the Germans or Russians, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Koreans, or Cubans send a hospital ship to Haiti? Oh wait, it was just us. Haiti may, in a good year, contribute what; 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of total goods to this nation much less the world? Yet we are there, days after disaster to help in any way we can.

Jefferson and company would be quite proud of the US in 2010 in spite of the twoofers. I'm sure the founding fathers had persons who were as mentally retarded as you two but that didn't stop them from crafting this great nation--and it doesn't stop anybody from enjoying this wonderful land today. You simply represent a pimple on the ass of humanity.

Only the din of ignorance is calling for any type of new investigation into 9/11 and seeing as how there have been no major inaccuracies in the 9/11 Commission Report unearthed to date, there is zero need for any such investigation.

I do hear what is being said about elections and reform on that front is needed. Americans get precisely the type of government they deserve; much to the chagrin of the twoofers, one isn't "picked out" for the public. Every 2 years, you have the ability to make a statement. I would wager that you twoofers who are deaf on logic and dumb on facts are quite mute when it comes to making such a statement.

bump.

Forum List

Back