growing Islamophobia

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion?

Let me ask you a question (everybody) --- do you honestly expect people to swallow those articles whole, with no critical eye whatsoever as to its bullshititude, KNOWING that commercial media sensationalizes conflict in order to sell papers exactly because it's commercial?? :banghead:

Come off it. We've got posters infecting all over this board citing TROP and Pam Geller as if they were legitimate news sources. We have an infinite number of threads citing articles that never bothered to read past the bait headline, leaving us literates to point out where in the article the headline is exposed.

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,”.

What like someone who murders two people? The same mindset for one of these religious whackjobs who think abortion is murder and murder is wrong so they murder a doctor. A mind that has short-circuited.

Every side has it's whackjobs.

End of discussion.

This guy must have been on drugs or had mental issues.

Also, it might be good for people to know that if they get in the middle of something like this....they are not dealing with someone who is rational. Did the second guy not learn from what happened to the first ?

I hardly ever read anyone on here say that Muslims who engage in violence must have been on drugs or mentally ill. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I've never read that. It's always blamed on their religion and culture.

But the white guy spouting anti-Muslim hatred must be "mentally ill."
Secondly liberals have a funny way of defining hate speech! They tend to dub any speech they disagree with hate speech. And that terrorist Obama gave his freedom? He bombed America over a hundred times and killed people and the liberals call him a freedom fighter. Yes, and he is the honoree in a parade in NYC. So, tell us about hate speech. Let us define that!
I think you're deflecting.
We ARE telling you about hate speech. And where it leads. Can you say anything about THAT?

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,”.

What like someone who murders two people? The same mindset for one of these religious whackjobs who think abortion is murder and murder is wrong so they murder a doctor. A mind that has short-circuited.

End of discussion.

Also, it might be good for people to know that if they get in the middle of something like this....they are not dealing with someone who is rational. Did the second guy not learn from what happened to the first ?

I hardly ever read anyone on here say that Muslims who engage in violence must have been on drugs or mentally ill. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I've never read that. It's always blamed on their religion and culture.

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion? That is asking a lot. So this guy expressed his hatred, yes he did and it was wrong, but I can guarantee you a Muslim can walk up to someone and yell death to Christians and infidels and slice off his head and you liberals will kneejerk into their defense and lecture us on fucking hate speech! Are you nuts?
Did these two Muslim women bomb or kill or machete anyone? Do they promote terrorism? That is all we liberals are defending, is not hating "Muslims" in general because of terrorists in their ranks. It's a huge group, Muslims. In this country, the 99.9% are peaceable. In this country, among the white native born Americans who are not violent, there are some radical haters, like this bad guy on the train. Does anyone condemn and hate and rant about removing all white people from the country because of him and the others who have opened fire and killed innocent Americans here in the past few years? No?
That's all liberals defend--not blanket condemning all Muslims for the inexcusable behavior of the few.
That's nice but most liberals have no problem hating on Christians! Have you seen the language on this site regarding Christians and white people? Did you label that hate speech?

There are two kinds of muslims. There are radical muslims who want to kill you. There are moderate peaceful muslims who don't want to kill you. They want the radical muslims to kill you.

---- and which "kind" wants to stab people for defending bigotry targets against bigotry?

--- which "kind"wants to break a beer mug in their faces for speaking Swahili with their own family?

--- which "kind"wants to beat up a homeless man for daring to be Latino?

---- which "kind"wants to shoot Indians because he can't tell the difference between then and "Muslims"? Or shoot up Sikhs out of the same ignorance?

--- which "kind"wants to shoot pot smokers in the face? Oh wait, that was you.

The world may be divided into two kinds of people ---- those who divide people into two kinds named "us" and "them" ---- and those who do not.

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion?

Let me ask you a question (everybody) --- do you honestly expect people to swallow those articles whole, with no critical eye whatsoever as to its bullshititude, KNOWING that commercial media sensationalizes conflict in order to sell papers exactly because it's commercial?? :banghead:

Come off it. We've got posters infecting all over this board citing TROP and Pam Geller as if they were legitimate news sources. We have an infinite number of threads citing articles that never bothered to read past the bait headline, leaving us literates to point out where in the article the headline is exposed.
That's what I said! Basically. Liberals and their media interpret hate speech when it behooves them and then redifine it for the otheride. No liberal on here had a problem with the white girls being harassed because they wanted to make and sell burritos. Liberalism is a sickness on our society and if we let them call the shots it is going to be a miserable existence.

Now which large US city has now made it legal to shit in the street so the illegals and refuges will feel comfortable? What about Americans feeling comfortable? Oh no, Americans are labeled with Xenophobia, hate speech, racism etc etc etc. oh and pay us your money while we tell you how racist you are!

That's what I said! Basically. Liberals and their media interpret hate speech when it behooves them and then redifine it for the otheride. No liberal on here had a problem with the white girls being harassed because they wanted to make and sell burritos. Liberalism is a sickness on our society and if we let them call the shots it is going to be a miserable existence.

Now which large US city has now made it legal to shit in the street so the illegals and refuges will feel comfortable? What about Americans feeling comfortable? Oh no, Americans are labeled with Xenophobia, hate speech, racism etc etc etc. oh and pay us your money while we tell you how racist you are!

But you aren't a liberal, that is a big difference to the leftist nutjobs.

There are two kinds of muslims. There are radical muslims who want to kill you. There are moderate peaceful muslims who don't want to kill you. They want the radical muslims to kill you.

---- and which "kind" wants to stab people for defending bigotry targets against bigotry?

--- which "kind"wants to break a beer mug in their faces for speaking Swahili with their own family?

--- which "kind"wants to beat up a homeless man for daring to be Latino?

---- which "kind"wants to shoot Indians because he can't tell the difference between then and "Muslims"? Or shoot up Sikhs out of the same ignorance?

--- which "kind"wants to shoot pot smokers in the face? Oh wait, that was you.

The world may be divided into two kinds of people ---- those who divide people into two kinds named "us" and "them" ---- and those who do not.
Sorry. Too late. The country is already tribalized and it is certainly us v. them.

End of discussion.

Secondly liberals have a funny way of defining hate speech! They tend to dub any speech they disagree with hate speech. And that terrorist Obama gave his freedom? He bombed America over a hundred times and killed people and the liberals call him a freedom fighter. Yes, and he is the honoree in a parade in NYC. So, tell us about hate speech. Let us define that!
We ARE telling you about hate speech. And where it leads. Can you say anything about THAT?

End of discussion.

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion? That is asking a lot. So this guy expressed his hatred, yes he did and it was wrong, but I can guarantee you a Muslim can walk up to someone and yell death to Christians and infidels and slice off his head and you liberals will kneejerk into their defense and lecture us on fucking hate speech! Are you nuts?
Did these two Muslim women bomb or kill or machete anyone? Do they promote terrorism? That is all we liberals are defending, is not hating "Muslims" in general because of terrorists in their ranks. It's a huge group, Muslims. In this country, the 99.9% are peaceable. In this country, among the white native born Americans who are not violent, there are some radical haters, like this bad guy on the train. Does anyone condemn and hate and rant about removing all white people from the country because of him and the others who have opened fire and killed innocent Americans here in the past few years? No?
That's all liberals defend--not blanket condemning all Muslims for the inexcusable behavior of the few.
That's nice but most liberals have no problem hating on Christians! Have you seen the language on this site regarding Christians and white people? Did you label that hate speech?

I love the way you demonstrate exactly the grand fallacy being called on the carpet here by Iinvokng some obscure alleged "language regarding Christians and white people" that you don't even quote, and transmogrifying that to become "most Liberals". :lmao:

Thanks for that.

Got a feeling that the true story will play out differently
If not, then libs and muzz lovers you can have your 1 in 10,000,000 instance to hang your flimsy hat on
As to the burka babe, I would not have intervened in his scolding of them. Muslims assimilate to us, not the other way around

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train

>> May 26: A man riding the MAX [light rail service] in Northeast Portland [Oregon] fatally stabbed two passengers who tried to stop him from hurling racial and anti-Muslim insults at women on the train, witnesses tell WW's news partner KATU-TV.

The suspect is currently in Portland police custody. The stabbing occurred at about 4:30 this afternoon as the light-rail train pulled into the Hollywood Transit Center.

Details of the triple stabbing, which killed two men, are still emerging. But eyewitness reports to KATU and The Oregonian indicate it was an anti-immigrant hate crime.

Witnesses told KATU’s Joe Douglass the stabbing suspect was hurling racial insults at two women with dark skin, one of whom was wearing a headdress. Two men who came to the woman’s defense had their throats slashed by the suspect, witnesses said.

Another witness says she saw two women who appeared to be of Middle Eastern-descent get on the train. At least one of them was wearing a headdress. The suspect was asking them questions when he got belligerent. When another bystander tried to calm him down, the man took out a knife and began stabbing people.

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,” Evelin Hernandez said. ....<< (original report --- Willamette Week)

Followup: Perp was White Supremacist who delivered Nazi Salutes and Racial Slurs at "Free Speech" Rally

>> I shook the killer's filthy hand 28 days ago. Mine feels tainted now, as though I somehow sanctioned his act, though I was only trying to get some information out of him.

He had just marched through Montavilla Park chanting "n*gger" and throwing fascist salutes, wearing an American Revolutionary War flag like a cape.

It was this act that sparked the first moment of chaos at the "free speech" rally on April 29 in Montavilla Park, which then proceeded down 82nd Avenue, a miserable replacement for a neighborhood parade canceled due to the threat of political violence. The man in the flag cape was quickly swarmed by scrawny young antifa kids, then by officers from the Portland Police Bureau.

After the scrum dispersed, I stood by watching while police searched his backpack. They seemed to know that, prior to the march, he had posted a Facebook message threatening to "shoot to kill POLICE if they ATTEMPT DISARM" anyone openly carrying a firearm to the rally. <<

Whelp --- this is exactly why we try to control the hatemongers on this site as well. Here, two of us have been slaughtered for standing up against such bigotry.

Time to assess where you're going with this, doncha think haters?

Actions have consequences.

1-2 more incidents like Manchester and it's going to get real ugly.

Unstoppable ugly.

I'll try to defend who I know is alright.

As for that doctor that tried to behead his daughter, I couldn't care less if he got

hung. Lemme tell you something Pogo, you don't go where other people live

and try to take over and dictate what those around you can do because

"religion" like that. It ain't happening in the U S of A.

1-2 more incidents and a lot of innocent Muslims are going to get hurt.

Last edited:

That's what I said! Basically. Liberals and their media interpret hate speech when it behooves them and then redifine it for the otheride. No liberal on here had a problem with the white girls being harassed because they wanted to make and sell burritos.

Actually I was in that thread and challenged any and all comers to demonstrate how the process of making a burrito is "racist". They all ran away. Exposed as Fake News. Next?

Liberalism is a sickness on our society and if we let them call the shots it is going to be a miserable existence.

Actually Liberalism created this country and wrote its Constitution. You're welcome. That however has nothing to do with either this murder or with "racist burritos".

Now which large US city has now made it legal to shit in the street so the illegals and refuges will feel comfortable?

No idea. But shit in the streets is basically what killed William Henry Harrison after his one-month Presidency. Just sayin'.

What about Americans feeling comfortable? Oh no, Americans are labeled with Xenophobia, hate speech, racism etc etc etc. oh and pay us your money while we tell you how racist you are!

What about Americans riding a freaking light rail car feeling comfortable?

Or worshiping at their temple feeling comfortable?

Or simply speaking to one's family in a restaurant feeling comfortable?

Or having a drink in a bar after work feeling comfortable?

Got a feeling that the true story will play out differently
If not, then libs and muzz lovers you can have your 1 in 10,000,000 instance to hang your flimsy hat on
As to the burka babe, I would not have intervened in his scolding of them. Muslims assimilate to us, not the other way around

uh HUH. So you're calling for clothing laws. Why am I not surprised.

Btw the bigot's targets, the two women sitting minding their own business -- are not known. Therefore you don't know anything about their religion. Not that it would be in any way relevant if you did.

Last edited:
Pretty wierd how the Muzzies try and sell "yeah we did another terror activity but USA policies made us do it" and then when ONE retaliatory type action occurs the "you made us do it" is nowhere to be found in muzz and lib land

Cut the terrorist crap out or potentially find retaliatory responses becoming as frequent as terroristic initiation and instigation

Pretty wierd how the Muzzies try and sell "yeah we did another terror activity but USA policies made us do it" and then when ONE retaliatory type action occurs the "you made us do it" is nowhere to be found in muzz and lib land

Cut the terrorist crap out or potentially find retaliatory responses becoming as frequent as terroristic initiation and instigation

Once AGAIN ---- 8196165841st time now ----- WHERE is your evidence that the two women on the light rail train ...... whose identities are not even known ..... have ever done anything to 'retaliate' for?

Ooooooopsie.

I guess this is the inevitable product of Borg thinking --- inability to think for oneself, assuming that because one doesn't have the intellect to carry any more than a hive mentality ---- that no one else does either?

End of discussion.

End of discussion.

But but but.....This isn't about Christians and liberals. It's about hating Muslims like those two girls who didn't do anything to anyone and got a bunch of hate poured at them by an American racist. And took the lives of two good Samaritans. Speech can kill. It incites ISIS. It incites us.
I get what you're saying. I hear a lot of stuff here that's hurtful between the different "tribes" as Tipsy puts it. We all have the choice not to come here if it's that hurtful to you. I avoid those discussions about religion like the plague.

Actually Liberalism created this country and wrote its Constitution. You're welcome

You have NOTHING in common with the Founding Fathers. You would never vote for George Washington today. You'd hate,everything they stand for.

End of discussion.

End of discussion.

But but but.....This isn't about Christians and liberals. It's about hating Muslims like those two girls who didn't do anything to anyone and got a bunch of hate poured at them by an American racist. And took the lives of two good Samaritans. Speech can kill. It incites ISIS. It incites us.
I get what you're saying. I hear a lot of stuff here that's hurtful between the different "tribes" as Tipsy puts it. We all have the choice not to come here if it's that hurtful to you. I avoid those discussions about religion like the plague.
This is a freaking out of your mind rant justifying ISIS actions over speech
Go sign up you stain

End of discussion.

End of discussion.

My point exactly. With you bigots it's never about the Christians and the atrocities they've suffered. It's all about talking nice to muslin with a total disregard for anything else happening on the planet!

Actually Liberalism created this country and wrote its Constitution. You're welcome

You have NOTHING in common with the Founding Fathers. You would never vote for George Washington today. You'd hate,everything they stand for.

:lol: Here's an asshat who thinks "George" and "Washington" are two different people. :rofl:

Oh, almost forgot ---- link?

Forum List

Back