Grover Cleveland Was The Only US President to Serve Non-Consecutive Terms, Will History Repeat Itself?

1711747897299.png

Grover Cleveland and Trump are kind of similar. Both are pudgy capitalists who don’t like war.

Both involved in sex scandals:
2010-01-29-cleveland.jpg

I don’t know about that. People seem fascinated by Sean “Diddy” Combs for example.
No one cares if he cheated on his wife. If he committed human trafficking violations, then thats an entirely different situation. One is perfectly legal and the other is HIGHLY illegal and therefore scandalous. If Diddy got caught cheating on his wife, it wouldnt even make the news.

So far that is. Will history repeat itself in the upcoming election with Trump? I think that there's a very good chance.
Given the dishonesty of the Democrats and the stiff necked stances taken by the Republicans/libertarians/Patriots, I am not holding my breath. But I sure hope history repeats itself.

Sex isnt scandalous anymore. No one cares even remotely about it. Clinton is the last person to catch any heat for cheating on his wife.
Clinton caught heat for perjury, tampering with evidence, and intimidating witnesses.

Given the dishonesty of the Republicans and the stiff-necked stances taken by the Progressives and libertarians, I am holding my breath.

No one cares if he cheated on his wife. If he committed human trafficking violations, then thats an entirely different situation. One is perfectly legal and the other is HIGHLY illegal and therefore scandalous. If Diddy got caught cheating on his wife, it wouldnt even make the news.
Think of the politicians that have been forced to resign because of minor acts of “harassment” or “unwanted sexual advances”.

Consider the odious Al Franken, for example.

And Jonathan Edward got into trouble for cheating on his wife. Politicians are still castigated for cheating. Biden and Trump have both been attacked for their affairs.

Last edited:
Rule #13 on USMB…. An original post poised as a question is ALWAYS answered “NO”. It never fails.

Proof: None came true

IMG_1170.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back