Group to sing carols in front of ACLU office

Patriot

Rookie
May 7, 2004
Maryland
Hopes spirit of Christmas will persuade lawyers to embrace moral values

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 4, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Upset with what they see as a relentless attack on the Boy Scouts, a group plans to sing religious and satirical Christmas carols in front of the Washington, D.C., office of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Volunteers with Public Advocate of the United States say the event Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. will "highlight the ACLU's continuing disregard for the rights of the young men in the Boy Scouts to maintain their morally straight principles."

Public Advocate says it "hopes that the spirit of the Christmas season will fill the members and employees of the ACLU and that they will embrace the morals and principles of groups like the Boy Scouts and renounce their efforts to destroy traditional values in America."

The ACLU national office is at 915 15th St., NW, between I & K Streets in the nation's capital.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41774

• Banned
HAHAHAHA!

Who wants to take bets that the ACLU will try and not only get them arrested for disturbing the peace, but also try and enact law to forbade caroling altogether?

To bad I have to work that day...Otherwise I would have to take a stroll on down there. hehehe

Hmmm - anybody know the words to "Shove that stocking up your chimney"?

Seems an appropriate song for the ACLU.

Sing carols? That's it?? I was hoping for a few grenades at least....

:blowup:

• Banned
Merlin1047 said:
Hmmm - anybody know the words to "Shove that stocking up your chimney"?

Seems an appropriate song for the ACLU.

Yeah but that wont get them to embrace moral values! lol

Forum List

Back