Ground zero Imam's latest

Yet Liberals just keep on telling us how peaceful and tolerant they are and how violent and intolerant we are.

I think we should prove them wrong and decapitate all of them...and then throw their bodies into vats of sulphuric acid!

Maybe we can even skip the decapitation!

yes well its certainly an interesting juxtaposition, so let me get this straight;

a) if one pastor burns a Koran, we will be attacked.

b) if we do not go forward with the planned mosque, we will be attacked.

I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with this picture?

Who really needs to learn tolerance, and, that sometimes there are unpalatable liberties one has to extend while in a free society?

yes well its certainly an interesting juxtaposition, so let me get this straight;

a) if one pastor burns a Koran, we will be attacked.

b) if we do not go forward with the planned mosque, we will be attacked.

I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with this picture?

Who really needs to learn tolerance, and, that sometimes there are unpalatable liberties one has to extend while in a free society?
islam_tolerance.jpg

" the imam also said the proposed mosque site two blocks from “ground zero” could not be considered sacred ground because of the seamy nature of much of the surrounding neighborhood. “You can’t say a place that has strip joints is sacred ground,” the imam declared"

What the FUCK is he talking about!!!

Strip joints ARE sacred grounds to American men.

Dumb Ass!

That dumbass needs to think.... that building had an engine go through it when The WTC was attacked on 9-11-2001

As for strip joints ..... sacred no.... fun.... yes!

I thought it was a Holy Landing Gear....you people need to get your stories straight.

" the imam also said the proposed mosque site two blocks from “ground zero” could not be considered sacred ground because of the seamy nature of much of the surrounding neighborhood. “You can’t say a place that has strip joints is sacred ground,” the imam declared"

What the FUCK is he talking about!!!

Strip joints ARE sacred grounds to American men.

Dumb Ass!

the Imam is engaged in more of his strawman construction...the strip clubs pre-date 911. I cannot imagine why bringing that up means anything at all.

I see that the Nazi notion of collective guilt is still very much a part of the Kafir psyche.
“Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.” Koran 9:29

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60

see how easy it is to copy and paste without context.

Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: 32And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)

Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Deuteronomy 17:3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13-And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

You really should quote the New Testament if you are going to be making a point about Christians being just a destructive. It will look more credible.

So the Imam Rauf made a veiled threat towards the U.S. by saying in so many words that if the mosque isn't built at the Ground Zero site, Muslim extremists may attack America again. My question is this. When is somebody in this government going to grow a set and stand up to this asshole. Oh I forgot. That wouldn't be the politically correct thing to do. Afterall, we wouldn't want to offend anybody now would we. I certainly don't expect Imam Obama to do this. We all know where his allegiance lies. I would certainly like to see somebody stand up for this country

“Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists.”

Ground Zero Imam: "Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists."

So is this a veiled threat or no?

It does point out islam's backing of violence at the drop of a hat.

It goes like this:

Imam: "I want to build a mosque near ground zero"

American public sentiment: "No"

Islam: "WAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

My response is to fly the american bird.

So if anything happens to America we will know who to blame.

Forum List

Back