Ground zero Imam's latest

After that bullshit, if our POTUS had ANY balls, he would tell the Iman these exacts words

"You have threatened the security of the US, and so no you will NOT build your mosque, AND if one single American is harmed in retaliation for that I will be in on national television within the hour of hearing about it and will randomly draw the name of 5 Muslim cities out of a barrell all of which will be destroyed within 1 hour of my reading them aloud. We are tired of fucking with you people. World Peace, get with the program or get gone."

I see that the Nazi notion of collective guilt is still very much a part of the Kafir psyche.
“Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.” Koran 9:29

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60

Have you ever actually read the Qu'ran or do you just post scary snippets that can be easily found online from it?

After that bullshit, if our POTUS had ANY balls, he would tell the Iman these exacts words

"You have threatened the security of the US, and so no you will NOT build your mosque, AND if one single American is harmed in retaliation for that I will be in on national television within the hour of hearing about it and will randomly draw the name of 5 Muslim cities out of a barrell all of which will be destroyed within 1 hour of my reading them aloud. We are tired of fucking with you people. World Peace, get with the program or get gone."

I see that the Nazi notion of collective guilt is still very much a part of the Kafir psyche.
“Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.” Koran 9:29

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

Am I supposed to be impressed by inaccurate summaries of out-of-context Qur'anic passages? :eusa_eh:

Notice that I said "summaries", because they aren't even translations. Having no concern over whether what you post is actually true or not, you probably didn't realize this. Don't feel bad. Most wannabe critics of Islam are incapable of exercising independent thought.

I see. Does "douchebag" work better for you?
Not really. It reminds me of this:

Oh? I tend to associate it with you, to be honest.
Talking personal association now eh? This tends to remind me of you:
wife-beat_new2.jpg

are people this ignorant?

what the imam is saying is that if the mosque isn't built the radiculs will use that example to incite anger and hate in their recuirts hearts.

its not a veiled threat. some of you have got islamphobia bad.

the imam goes on trips to for the usa. the imam is far from extreme.

You know this because the left has told you so. Clearly you have not looked at some of his past comments. Which Clearly were not very MODERATE.

i know this because i have common sense and do my own research instead of getting talking points from fox news.

if this imam is so big and bag why is it the united states of america hired him as a delegate? obviously they have done major background checks on this guy.

fox news from day one has made the imam and funder for the mosque (prince waleed) look like villians. but they failed to mentioned imam rauf was working under the bush administration and prince waleed co-funds fox news and is also friends with bush.

“Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists.”

Ground Zero Imam: "Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists."

So is this a veiled threat or no?

It does point out islam's backing of violence at the drop of a hat.

It goes like this:

Imam: "I want to build a mosque near ground zero"

American public sentiment: "No"

Islam: "WAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

My response is to fly the american bird.

He can get in line behind all the American Christian patriots (who I also think are freakin nuts!) to bite my lily white American ass.

Have Americans always been this hysterical?

Americans and people in general have always been susceptible to media-induced rage. That's because most of us are unthinking sheep.

are people this ignorant?

what the imam is saying is that if the mosque isn't built the radiculs will use that example to incite anger and hate in their recuirts hearts.

its not a veiled threat. some of you have got islamphobia bad.

the imam goes on trips to for the usa. the imam is far from extreme.

You know this because the left has told you so. Clearly you have not looked at some of his past comments. Which Clearly were not very MODERATE.

i know this because i have common sense and do my own research instead of getting talking points from fox news.

if this imam is so big and bag why is it the united states of america hired him as a delegate? obviously they have done major background checks on this guy.

fox news from day one has made the imam and funder for the mosque (prince waleed) look like villians. but they failed to mentioned imam rauf was working under the bush administration and prince waleed co-funds fox news and is also friends with bush.

The comments he is referring to I believe, are when the Imam was speaking at a conference to mend Muslim-American relations in which he had THE NERVE to point out that the way the turrists view things America has more innocent Muslim blood on its hands than AQ. Naturally, these were taken completely out of context and blown out of proportion by the right wing media.

see how easy it is to copy and paste without context.

Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: 32And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)

Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Deuteronomy 17:3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13-And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Last edited:
There are questions that this Imam has not answered about his ties and his funding, etc. Fox news is trying to bring things to light that have some impact on the issue. None of the other news outlets are even attempting to question this.

The U.S. gov't has hired the wrong people before, so saying that he's ok because the gov't hired him is foolish.

Diversion, name calling, pointing out the wrongs committed by the USA in defense of the Imam shows that supporters of this mosque are amoral. "Johnny hit me first!".

It has been shown that things such as “Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists.” have been said. Where are the explanations of this? Tell us why this is a valid statement.

While you're at it, why not tell us why christians can't build churches in mecca?

Otherwise, keep proving Abe Lincoln right.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it".

Have you ever actually read the Qu'ran or do you just post scary snippets that can be easily found online from it?
Hint: There is no context that will change the meanings of those verses.

Hint: There is no context that will change the meanings of those verses.

You're an idiot. :eusa_eh:

Am I supposed to be impressed by inaccurate summaries of out-of-context Qur'anic passages? :eusa_eh:

Notice that I said "summaries", because they aren't even translations. Having no concern over whether what you post is actually true or not, you probably didn't realize this. Don't feel bad. Most wannabe critics of Islam are incapable of exercising independent thought.

You mean independent thought like "Women should be treated as property"? Islam is mired in the 7th Century. The world have moved on since then.

see how easy it is to copy and paste without context.

Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: 32And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)

Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Deuteronomy 17:3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13-And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
And that excuses the calls for violence in the Koran...how, exactly? :confused:

You mean independent thought like "Women should be treated as property"? Islam is mired in the 7th Century. The world have moved on since then.

No. I mean independent thought like "how about I verify this instead of credulously believing everything I read online?" It continues to evade you.

No. I mean independent thought like "how about I verify this instead of credulously believing everything I read online?" It continues to evade you.
Considering your response to my example, I wouldn't complain about ideas evading other people if I were you. :lol:

Forum List

Back