Ground zero Imam's latest

the gloves are off, this will not end well unless cooler heads prevail.

Compromise and assimilation are essential.

If this escalates into a true test of wills no Mosque in this nation will be safe.

No offense, cause I am not a huge fan of this Imam. But somehow I think in this case. The Pastor is the one full of shit. I don't think he even talked to the IMAM.

please elaborate!

How can I elaborate on what I clearly stated was what I thought. I have no proof. Just the words of each guy, and on this subject I found the IMAM more believable.

I think the pastor just wants attention and is willing to make shit up to get it. Like I said I can't prove it it's a he said he said situation, but I am allowed to have an opinion :)

Last edited:
No offense, cause I am not a huge fan of this Imam. But somehow I think in this case. The Pastor is the one full of shit. I don't think he even talked to the IMAM.

please elaborate!

How can I elaborate on what I clearly stated was what I thought. I have no proof. Just the words of each guy, and on this subject I found the IMAM more believable.

I think the pastor just wants attention and is willing to make shit up to get it. Like I said I can't prove it it's a he said he said situation, but I am allowed to have an opinion :)

OK, but as much as I think the pastor is a fucktard I see it differently so far.

"Moving the project to another location would strengthen Islamist radicals’ ability to recruit followers and will likely increase violence against Americans, the imam said." I would say he is making an intelligent observation not a threat.

are people this ignorant?

what the imam is saying is that if the mosque isn't built the radiculs will use that example to incite anger and hate in their recuirts hearts.

its not a veiled threat. some of you have got islamphobia bad.

the imam goes on trips to for the usa. the imam is far from extreme.

what the imam is saying is that if the mosque isn't built the radiculs will use that example to incite anger and hate in their recuirts hearts.

You know this because the left has told you so. Clearly you have not looked at some of his past comments. Which Clearly were not very MODERATE.

After that bullshit, if our POTUS had ANY balls, he would tell the Iman these exacts words

"You have threatened the security of the US, and so no you will NOT build your mosque, AND if one single American is harmed in retaliation for that I will be in on national television within the hour of hearing about it and will randomly draw the name of 5 Muslim cities out of a barrell all of which will be destroyed within 1 hour of my reading them aloud. We are tired of fucking with you people. World Peace, get with the program or get gone."

After that bullshit, if our POTUS had ANY balls, he would tell the Iman these exacts words

"You have threatened the security of the US, and so no you will NOT build your mosque, AND if one single American is harmed in retaliation for that I will be in on national television within the hour of hearing about it and will randomly draw the name of 5 Muslim cities out of a barrell all of which will be destroyed within 1 hour of my reading them aloud. We are tired of fucking with you people. World Peace, get with the program or get gone."

I see that the Nazi notion of collective guilt is still very much a part of the Kafir psyche.

I see that the Nazi notion of collective guilt is still very much a part of the Kafir psyche.

Bu collective guilt of course you are referring to killing 3,000 innocent Americans because they felt slighted by the USG?

Douchebag

You know this because the left has told you so. Clearly you have not looked at some of his past comments. Which Clearly were not very MODERATE.

Examples?

Bu collective guilt of course you are referring to killing 3,000 innocent Americans because they felt slighted by the USG?

Douchebag

You're the one behaving like a douchebag, dude.

Douchebag

No, but by bringing up 9/11 in an unrelated discussion about Muslims, you've applied the principle of collective guilt again. Congratulations, sir; you're on a roll!

We have a list of the innocent , Its not complete yet .
Muslim Victims of Terrorist Attack, September 11, 2001
Samad Afridi
Ashraf Ahmad
Shabbir Ahmad (45 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and 3 children)
Umar Ahmad
Azam Ahsan
Ahmed Ali
Tariq Amanullah (40 years old; Fiduciary Trust Co.; ICNA website team member; leaves wife and 2 children)
Touri Bolourchi (69 years old; United Airlines #175; a retired nurse from Tehran)
Salauddin Ahmad Chaudhury
Abdul K. Chowdhury (30 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Mohammad S. Chowdhury (39 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and child born 2 days after the attack)
Jamal Legesse Desantis
Ramzi Attallah Douani (35 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
SaleemUllah Farooqi
Syed Fatha (54 years old; Pitney Bowes)
Osman Gani
Mohammad Hamdani (50 years old)
Salman Hamdani (NYPD Cadet)
Aisha Harris (21 years old; General Telecom)
Shakila Hoque (Marsh & McLennan)
Nabid Hossain
Shahzad Hussain
Talat Hussain
Mohammad Shah Jahan (Marsh & McLennan)
Yasmeen Jamal
Mohammed Jawarta (MAS security)
Arslan Khan Khakwani
Asim Khan
Ataullah Khan
Ayub Khan
Qasim Ali Khan
Sarah Khan (32 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Taimour Khan (29 years old; Karr Futures)
Yasmeen Khan
Zahida Khan
Badruddin Lakhani
Omar Malick
Nurul Hoque Miah (36 years old)
Mubarak Mohammad (23 years old)
Boyie Mohammed (Carr Futures)
Raza Mujtaba
Omar Namoos
Mujeb Qazi
Tarranum Rahim
Ehtesham U. Raja (28 years old)
Ameenia Rasool (33 years old)
Naveed Rehman
Yusuf Saad
Rahma Salie & unborn child (28 years old; American Airlines #11; wife of Michael Theodoridis; 7 months pregnant)
Shoman Samad
Asad Samir
Khalid Shahid (25 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald; engaged to be married in November)
Mohammed Shajahan (44 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
Naseema Simjee (Franklin Resources Inc.'s Fiduciary Trust)
Jamil Swaati
Sanober Syed
Robert Elias Talhami (40 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Michael Theodoridis (32 years old; American Airlines #11; husband of Rahma Salie)
W. Wahid

Troll harder, asshat. :thup:

You know I was talking about my wife...I am going to ask you to stop talking about her. Again.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2698276-post72.html

If you can provide some rational for any reasonable person to think you were referring to your wife before post 72 in this thread, I'll have the people who are fisting her in the ass stop OK?

You know I was talking about my wife...I am going to ask you to stop talking about her. Again.

If you can provide some rational for any reasonable person to think you were referring to your wife before post 72 in this thread, I'll have the people who are fisting her in the ass stop OK?
You use ass a hell of a lot, are you a secret homosexual? You had better go hang yourself. :eusa_shhh:

You use ass a hell of a lot, are you a secret homosexual? You had better go hang yourself. :eusa_shhh:

I see. Does "douchebag" work better for you?

“Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.” Koran 9:29

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60

I see. Does "douchebag" work better for you?
Not really. It reminds me of this:
19961446-vi.jpg

Forum List

Back