Ground zero Imam's latest

Twofox

Aug 19, 2010
“Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists.”

Ground Zero Imam: "Build this mosque or face the wrath of radical Islamists."

So is this a veiled threat or no?

It does point out islam's backing of violence at the drop of a hat.

It goes like this:

Imam: "I want to build a mosque near ground zero"

American public sentiment: "No"

Islam: "WAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

My response is to fly the american bird.

Last edited:
It probably is a veiled threat. It's something that we will most likely be dealing with on an escalating level. If push comes to shove, I hope that we have the will to deal with it, because I doubt it's going to go away any time soon, unfortunately.

Let's say you're having dinner with friends and a guy walks in and demands you all get up or he'll bring in his buddies (who sucker punched you in grade school) for a good old fashioned brawl.

We took it up the ass once, are we going to bend over again?

Let's say you're having dinner with friends and a guy walks in and demands you all get up or he'll bring in his buddies (who sucker punched you in grade school) for a good old fashioned brawl.

We took it up the ass once, are we going to bend over again?

As a "whole"... America probably will (pun intended)

At least as long as we have a little bitch in The White House who has probably never been in a fight in his entire life.

HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY!

" the imam also said the proposed mosque site two blocks from “ground zero” could not be considered sacred ground because of the seamy nature of much of the surrounding neighborhood. “You can’t say a place that has strip joints is sacred ground,” the imam declared"

What the FUCK is he talking about!!!

Strip joints ARE sacred grounds to American men.

Dumb Ass!

" the imam also said the proposed mosque site two blocks from “ground zero” could not be considered sacred ground because of the seamy nature of much of the surrounding neighborhood. “You can’t say a place that has strip joints is sacred ground,” the imam declared"

What the FUCK is he talking about!!!

Strip joints ARE sacred grounds to American men.

Dumb Ass!

That dumbass needs to think.... that building had an engine go through it when The WTC was attacked on 9-11-2001

As for strip joints ..... sacred no.... fun.... yes!

So the gloves come off.

Hell YEAH! If Mr Shit for brains in FL can suspend his mission to burn the Koran on the last day of Rahmadan in order to gain a pledge from the Islamotards not to plant their mosque 2 blocks from ground zero all ends well. The system is working.

If the Islamotards can't compromise, fuck em.

I listened to a lengthy interview with one of the core organizers of the Mosque project and she was quite well spoken and civil but asserted the point that from the beginning they chose this site to force a dialogue and improve public relations between the US Muslim community and the non Muslim US.

So far that plan has backfired in spades and a golden opportunity has been engineered to rectify it, for everybody.

So if the Islamotards won't play, fuck em!

Last edited:
The password is assimilation!

Resistance is futile.

borgcopy.jpg

Hell YEAH! If Mr Shit for brains in FL can suspend his mission to burn the Koran on the last day of Rahmadan in order to gain a pledge from the Islamotards not to plant their mosque 2 blocks from ground zero all ends well. The system is working.

!
Last I heard, a couple of hours ago, the deal is off. The Imam is denying he made a deal in the first place.

I can't say if he meant it as a threat, However it does point out glaringly once again just how tolerant and Peaceful Islam really is. Every time they are insulted, or think they have been. We see Massive demonstrations through out the Muslim world calling for Violence and blood shed.

Yet Liberals just keep on telling us how peaceful and tolerant they are and how violent and intolerant we are.

!
Last I heard, a couple of hours ago, the deal is off. The Imam is denying he made a deal in the first place.

the gloves are off, this will not end well unless cooler heads prevail.

Compromise and assimilation are essential.

If this escalates into a true test of wills no Mosque in this nation will be safe.

Last edited:

!

If this escalates into a true test of wills no Mosque in this nation will be safe.

No offense, cause I am not a huge fan of this Imam. But somehow I think in this case. The Pastor is the one full of shit. I don't think he even talked to the IMAM.

No offense, cause I am not a huge fan of this Imam. But somehow I think in this case. The Pastor is the one full of shit. I don't think he even talked to the IMAM.

please elaborate!

please elaborate!

I'll jump in here if I may. I think someone is trying to show the other up as a liar. Either the preacher was setup, or he's trying to setup the imam.

please elaborate!

I'll jump in here if I may. I think someone is trying to show the other up as a liar. Either the preacher was setup, or he's trying to setup the imam.

Being that I trust neither preachers nor Imams, I'll opt to just wait and see.:)

Forum List

Back