Grocery store fires Arizona medical marijuana patient after drug test

Grocery Store Fires Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient After Drug Test

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .

Bullshit! The store has a policy, you agree to the policy when you hire on. If you violate the policy, then you lose your job for not following what you agreed to.

It's illegal discrimination according to state law.

:auiqs.jpg:

Federal offense.

That aside, the state says it's legal for you to wear a big red clown nose. But I as your employer tell you not to wear your big red clown nose on company time, ever.

One day you do, and you refuse to remove it because it's a symbol of your individuality and belief in personal freedom.

Guess how fast you'll go out the door.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

Stop being so narrow minded.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.
Pot smokers are failures. Failures at everything. Failures at being sentient creatures.
:21: WTF is yer excuse?:420:
I'm perfect with no vices at all. You however are an admitted drug addict.
Perfection aren't you?

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .

I work in a Comunistwealth that has made Marijuana legal. Not just medicinally, but for recreational use. My employer does random drug and alcohol testing for certain departments and for all newly hired employees.

We’ve seen 3 individuals fail new hire drug tests and 5 individuals dismissed for marijuana usage since the new laws have gone into effect.

Moral of the Story: Don’t do drugs if you want to be/stay employed.

I work in a Comunistwealth that has made Marijuana legal. Not just medicinally, but for recreational use. My employer does random drug and alcohol testing for certain departments and for all newly hired employees.

We’ve seen 3 individuals fail new hire drug tests and 5 individuals dismissed for marijuana usage since the new laws have gone into effect.

Moral of the Story: Don’t do drugs if you want to be/stay employed.

Well, don't do drugs on the potential employer's proscribed list, anyway. I doubt anyone is getting fired for caffeine use. :p

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.
Pot smokers are failures. Failures at everything. Failures at being sentient creatures.
Perfection aren't you?
Only in her own mind.,

Employers want full control of their employees. They believe the employee should be loyal to the employer. Loyalty to an employer is a bad trait for an employee. The very best employees are always looking for better work and they use this in the conflict that must exist between employee and employer.

Perfection aren't you?
Only in her own mind.,
Like most biotches I know..

Perfection aren't you?
Yes.

Perfection aren't you?
Yes.
That is why only you can stand to be with you...

Considering how easy employers have it in finding qualified productive hard working young people a few who fail a drug test isn't a big issue.

Perfection aren't you?
Yes.
Well you wouldn't. But you are an admitted druggie. I don't put up with that nonsense.

Considering how easy employers have it in finding qualified productive hard working young people a few who fail a drug test isn't a big issue.
Drug users are qualified and productive only to themselves. I have a step grandson just like that. He thinks he's a hard worker and very smart. He just gets booted from job after job.

Perfection aren't you?
Yes.
Well you wouldn't. But you are an admitted druggie. I don't put up with that nonsense.
Yet, I have had zero problems in supporting myself and raising a family...Ain't life grand....

Ignorant generalization of the week.

Sorry hon, many of us live upper class lives, own homes and recreational toys. Work full time, pay our taxes, and follow the basic concepts of living in a civilized society. What I do with my private time and what I use to alleviate daily pain from building high end homes is my fucking personal business.

Without that you may as well blame said accident on the fact that he wore 8½ size shoes or that his name works out in Numerology to a score of 31.

But, but, but you have to take in consideration that his secretary's name was Lincoln Kennedy... :ack-1:

Say Ridgely, I was wondering (off the topic) -- why is the Pennsylvania Railroad in your avatar? Training purposes?

Bullshit! The store has a policy, you agree to the policy when you hire on. If you violate the policy, then you lose your job for not following what you agreed to.

It's illegal discrimination according to state law.

Federal offense.

That aside, the state says it's legal for you to wear a big red clown nose. But I as your employer tell you not to wear your big red clown nose on company time, ever.

One day you do, and you refuse to remove it because it's a symbol of your individuality and belief in personal freedom.

Guess how fast you'll go out the door.

Guess who didn't read the article in the OP.

'Specially the reference to the state law.

Reading is hard and shit.

Well, don't do drugs on the potential employer's proscribed list, anyway. I doubt anyone is getting fired for caffeine use. :p

I don’t use any drugs or alcohol myself, so it doesn’t matter to me. We lost two potential candidates in my department because they failed drug tests. We lost a senior lineman and one of only two underground splicers who were capable of doing lead joints to this policy. They paid the price for their vices.

I don’t use any drugs or alcohol myself, so it doesn’t matter to me. We lost two potential candidates in my department because they failed drug tests. We lost a senior lineman and one of only two underground splicers who were capable of doing lead joints to this policy. They paid the price for their vices.

You mean they paid the price of authoritarianism in the workplace, facilitated by lemmings who bend over for that shit.

It is ironic though that such control-freakism cost them half their joint talent. They shot themselves in the foot for the sake of ego-tripping.

And again --- cannabis is neither alcohol nor a drug, so your intro sentence is irrelevant.

Man some of you people are really obstinate... What I do in the privacy of my home is my fucking business... Deal with it... I don't have to justify what I do in my domicile if I am not hurting anyone… I smoke pot...

la-1534982309-lcru6d7b2h-snap-image

Deal with it...

Some of you folks can be real assholes...

That card just means they won't arrest you for possession.

Forum List

Back