Grocery store fires Arizona medical marijuana patient after drug test

Sometimes there are insurance stipulations concerning drug use.
That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason :)

So a business owner doesn't have a right not to around druggies?

Cannabis isn't a "drug" anyway.

Nice ironic screen name there, Ben Dover. :gay:
So true. It's a weed from Mother Nature's kitchen.

Not "weed" --- "volunteer". :)

Unless deliberately germinated/planted of course. Not that I would know anything about that but if I did I would take about 3 sheets of paper towels, spread seeds on it, cover with three more sheets and wrap the whole thing in a dishtowel to keep continually moist for about five days, but that's just a wild guess.... :eusa_shifty:
Depends on the ambient temp also.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason :)

Unless deliberately germinated/planted of course. Not that I would know anything about that but if I did I would take about 3 sheets of paper towels, spread seeds on it, cover with three more sheets and wrap the whole thing in a dishtowel to keep continually moist for about five days, but that's just a wild guess.... :eusa_shifty:

Not in my experience. Uh, that is, if I have any. Obviously you don't let it freeze, you keep it on the warm side but don't let it dry out.

I mean I guess that's what you do.

Not in my experience. Uh, that is, if I have any. Obviously you don't let it freeze, you keep it on the warm side but don't let it dry out.

I've never wrapped them in a towel but I have tried the paper towel trik like forty years ago. I just put them in the soil and viola in about a week they shoot..

When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

It's not being an asshole, what about other workers rights? I don't want to work around a drunk or druggie

When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

If the guy doesn't want to hire potheads he doesn't have to.
It is his business after all.

Grocery Store Fires Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient After Drug Test

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .

Companies and private organizations are allowed to have higher standards than the state.

Natural doesn't mean not a drug. ;)

Yeah actually it does. It means you can't patent it.

Well if you define drugs as something you can patent, sure. I've never seen that definition before. Whether it's marijuana, shrooms, opium, or something else that occurs naturally, it still can fall under the definition of a drug, or at least those definitions you'll find in the dictionary, or medical literature, or government scheduling. :D

Natural doesn't mean not a drug. ;)

Yeah actually it does. It means you can't patent it.

Well if you define drugs as something you can patent, sure. I've never seen that definition before. Whether it's marijuana, shrooms, opium, or something else that occurs naturally, it still can fall under the definition of a drug, or at least those definitions you'll find in the dictionary, or medical literature, or government scheduling. :D

"Government scheduling". Exactly. Which tries to claim cannabis is a "narcotic". So much for that. :eusa_hand:

I've never wrapped them in a towel but I have tried the paper towel trik like forty years ago. I just put them in the soil and viola in about a week they shoot..

The outer towel helps to sustain the moisture, so the paper towels don't dry out as fast from the outside air. Keeps everything humid. Exposed paper towels can dry out pretty fast and that can be lethal.

Uh --- so I've heard.

And businesses that are open to the public that do hire drug users should have to post they have druggies on the premises.

Maybe he was a fuck up and needed to be fired and they used that as an excuse.

/——/ We’re in a big transition and it takes time to sort out. Not everyone is up to date.

And businesses that are open to the public that do hire drug users should have to post they have druggies on the premises.

Ironically-named sycophant speaks again, oblivious as ever.

This thread has nothing to do with "druggies". However it does tell us who the Bendovers are.

What you seem to be forgetting here is that half of the battle is showing up. What is done during a person's own time could have a bad impact on the time that they are supposed to be at their job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This thread has nothing to do with "druggies". However it does tell us who the Bendovers are.

What do you call people who take narcotics?

I really don't like the way MJ makes me feel. We're supposed to get a decision here in NC by this summer about the medical kind and if it's approved, there are several kinds with little or no THC, and that's the kind I will get. My doctor has already said she would write me a prescription for it if it's approved because I have severe IBS, back and hip problems, and CHF.
I take CBD oil and it's a hit and miss thing. I have a friend who used to live in New Mexico and he sent me the menu of what they offered in the dispensaries. There was so many kinds that I wouldn't have known where to begin. Now he lives in Orlando and smokes the actual herb, as does his brother in Hawaii. I think they both grow their own.
I also have a friend here who can get the actual herb and didn't know that it comes is so many kinds. There's mild, all the way up to super strong. But, none of it even tempts me because like I said, I don't like the way it makes me feel. It does make me eat though and since I've all but lost my appetite and am down to 111 pounds, that might be a good thing.

Should they have to post if they have people who drink? Drunks on the premises oh my!

What do you call people who take narcotics?

Once again -- there are no "narcotics" in play here. None. Zero.

Forum List

Back