Grocery store fires Arizona medical marijuana patient after drug test

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Grocery Store Fires Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient After Drug Test

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .

When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

• Banned
When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

Yes you are right on. Thats how it use to be when we loved thy neighbor so to speak. Give a guy a chance to prove himself even if one knew he was in trouble before, or maybe went to jail etc. Noooow omg. They act like someone who was caught with a joint is as bad as someone like C. Manson, and that's the rest of their lives.

Hard times getting a job over a freaking joint, or a little coke etc....Uuugh the whole system is a big mess and needs undone.

Sometimes there are insurance stipulations concerning drug use.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason :)

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason :)

Smokin' too much. :auiqs.jpg:

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

Stop being so narrow minded.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.

Stop being so narrow minded.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.

It's nothing (read: NOTHING) but an authoritarian trip.

If any employer (insurance company, etc) were genuinely interested in safety in the workplace they would administer a simple daily physical reflex test that would identify hazards related to cannabis, alcohol hangover, drugs, lack of sleep/rest, mental distractions, creeping illness or anything else. But they don't, do they. And that tells us what the real purpose is.

Any employee or applicant who doesn't flatly refuse to put up with this bullshit simply enables it to continue. If the masses grew some balls and stood up to it you'd see this invasive authoritarian shit go away so fast it would make your head spin. Big State depends on having obedient drones.

So a business owner doesn't have a right not to around druggies?

Cannabis isn't a "drug" anyway.

Nice ironic screen name there, Ben Dover. :gay:

When I ran a crew my drug test was you being able to roll joint correctly..Can't have stupid people in the world...

So true. It's a weed from Mother Nature's kitchen.

Natural doesn't mean not a drug. ;)

Natural doesn't mean not a drug. ;)

Yeah actually it does. It means you can't patent it.

Last edited:

So true. It's a weed from Mother Nature's kitchen.

Not "weed" --- "volunteer". :)

Unless deliberately germinated/planted of course. Not that I would know anything about that but if I did I would take about 3 sheets of paper towels, spread seeds on it, cover with three more sheets and wrap the whole thing in a dishtowel to keep continually moist for about five days, but that's just a wild guess.... :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back