Griz, they should remain protected.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I happen to agree that the Grizzly should remain protected until a complete and accurate study can be done. These bears are majestic. People stumble on them and pay the price. That is nature at work.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071204/ap_on_re_us/grizzly_attacks

I also think when a bear reacts naturally and mauls or kills a human they should NOT be destroyed. If it happens near a town then they should be relocated to a more remote location. ANY bear not just grizzly.

Ohh and I love the argument we shouldn't hunt them but they should be culled..... do these people think we are stupid and do not understand culled MEANS killed?

the fact that hunting advocates have to resort to outright lies, and disingenuous fear-mongering, tells me that their agenda is not quite on the up and up:

"We've got grizzly bears eating people who come here to hunt," said Vic Workman, Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks commissioner,

Grizzlies don't "eat" people. They attack, and occassionlly kill people to protect their territory or their cubs, but I doubt there's virtually any evidence of cases of them actually "eating" people.

the fact that hunting advocates have to resort to outright lies, and disingenuous fear-mongering, tells me that their agenda is not quite on the up and up:

Grizzlies don't "eat" people. They attack, and occassionlly kill people to protect their territory or their cubs, but I doubt there's virtually any evidence of cases of them actually "eating" people.

The attacks are real, so what if he over simplified the problem. I though do not care that people get attacked in the wilderness. To damn bad if nature gets you.

The attacks are real, so what if he over simplified the problem. I though do not care that people get attacked in the wilderness. To damn bad if nature gets you.

Sometimes the knight kills the dragon; sometimes the dragon kills the knight.

Forum List

Back