Greta Van Susteran

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Most annoying conservative on network TV.

Shallow and tabloid.

Came into prominance because of the OJ Simpson case when she was a consultant on CNN.

I don't know what Greta has to do with The Beatles.
shrug.gif

thought she was liberal

I always considered her a RINO, but think she is waking up now to true conservatism. Maybe because of her high ratings?? I love her program and format. :) She is a good interviewer, and with her J.D., combined, makes her a sharp lady. Fast, probing questions from relative and intelligent guests, and she a good listener. Go Greta!:eusa_clap:

I don't know what Greta has to do with The Beatles.
shrug.gif

She was in her teen years when the Beatles were around - a few years younger than myself ..............................

A Packers fan - must be in a good mood ..........................

Greta grew up in a conservative home. Her father, Urban Van Susteren, was a longtime friend of U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy, and a campaign strategist for him.

Greta is a smart lawyer and skilled in getting a response to tough questions. Maybe Rosie O'Donnell's intellect is more attuned to the liberal mind.

Shallow and tabloid.

Came into prominance because of the OJ Simpson case when she was a consultant on CNN.
And you've had a big crush on her ever since right? :D

I have...I find this sexy as hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utL6L_ByCgs]GRETA VAN SUSTEREN DESTROYS GLORIA ALLRED - YouTube[/ame]

Shallow and tabloid.

Getta Face Lift is a Lib according to PC.

Shallow and tabloid.

OMG -why the assumption that if they work for Fox, they are a conservative? Van Susteren was hired away from CNN where she was a legal analyst and co-hosted one of their shows Burden of Proof where current criminal court cases were discussed. She was not a consultant. She was hired by Fox as a legal analyst to host On the Record and most times she does on Fox what she did for CNN -host a show where guests discuss current criminal, financial and political issues.

During election cycles she does veer into doing interviews with the candidates of all stripes but she personally does no political analysis at all and was not hired to do political analysis. She does let her guests do that when her show is doing political issues. Her sister ran for the Senate a few years back as a Democrat. And although her husband did consulting work for Palin, she told O'Reilly when she appeared as a guest on his show -that she is a liberal but keeps her personal political views to herself while on air.

Maybe seeing a liberal actually able to do that made you think she must be a conservative. lol

Last edited:

Shallow and tabloid.

OMG -why the assumption that if they work for Fox, they are a conservative? Van Susteren was hired away from CNN where she was a legal analyst and co-hosted one of their shows Burden of Proof where current criminal court cases were discussed. She was not a consultant. She was hired by Fox as a legal analyst to host On the Record and most times she does on Fox what she did for CNN -host a show where guests discuss current criminal, financial and political issues.

During election cycles she does veer into doing interviews with the candidates of all stripes but she personally does no political analysis at all and was not hired to do political analysis. She does let her guests do that when her show is doing political issues. Her sister ran for the Senate a few years back as a Democrat. And although her husband did consulting work for Palin, she told O'Reilly when she appeared as a guest on his show -that she is a liberal but keeps her personal political views to herself while on air.

Maybe seeing a liberal actually able to do that made you think she must be a conservative. lol

You would make a good lawyer - the way you parse words.

Consultant vs legal analyst. Sort of thought they were kinda sorta the same thing.

Whatever.

She just grates on me for some reason.

Shallow and tabloid.

You would make a good lawyer - the way you parse words.

Consultant vs legal analyst. Sort of thought they were kinda sorta the same thing.

Whatever.

She just grates on me for some reason.

Sometimes. Just like sometimes 'historian' means 'unregistered lobbyist'.

I like Greta...I've never thought of her as a conservative. I think she is very UnBiased keeping me wondering what side of the fence she sits on.
Lately I find her Waking Up to all of the Game Playing in Washington. She seems just as Pissed as the rest of us. D/R We're All Pissed......

Shallow and tabloid.

The anti-Rachel Maddow

New Topics

Forum List

Back