Greta the Magical Retard

Greta lied about sitting on the floor of an “overcrowded” train. She had a seat in first class.
And even if she had to sit on the floor, she got a free ride that 70% of the world would covet. She’s just a typical whiny Leftard who wants to be treated like royalty.

Sorry to hear about your stolen childhood, Greta

56d08e682e526575008b9e6b-750-497.jpg

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

I thought her effort was to get people to take mass transit.

But we need to listen to whiny dumbass teens when making economic policy!

View attachment 294979
Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Mean while every one knows her name nut you still flounder in obscurity. Retard!

Everyone knows Kurt Cobain too.
Correction knew Mr. Cobaine. Even though completely unrelated. Greta Time person of the year! Weatherman dumbfuck on some political board. Complete and total partisan hack to boot!

He’s famous!
upload_2019-12-15_19-9-9.jpeg

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

View attachment 294979

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Your use of retard in your title was uncalled for. Could have gotten your point across without it.

View attachment 294979

Your use of retard in your title was uncalled for.

She's monetizing her disabilities. Why can't we mention them?

View attachment 294979

No need to resort to that. I find it just mean spirited.

View attachment 294979

I agree ... we need more gentle discourse!

image.jpg

Just like your orange buddy mocking people with disabilities & syndromes.

You assfucks deserve each other. What a bunch of disgusting people.

Oh the memes we are seeing are priceless. This bobblehead is getting scorched and deservedly so.

Obviously, her handlers have yet to clue her in on the fact that China exists and will be building 2-3 coal plants/ month between now and 2030......anything she says is totally moot!:cul2::cul2::deal:

View attachment 294979

We can’t point out the child the Left insists must help shape our economy has mental defects?

View attachment 294979

1z9tsq8lbt441.jpg

VSYvBQz.jpg

View attachment 294979

Mean while every one knows her name nut you still flounder in obscurity. Retard!

I hope she discovers oral sex pretty soon ! That'll shut her up !:FIREdevil:

The climate crusaders fail to realize.....still....that voters dont give a fuck about asshats like Greta. All the evidence shows that climate change action is waaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the list of voter concerns. d0y.....congress could not possibly be any less interested.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Greta lied about sitting on the floor of an “overcrowded” train. She had a seat in first class.
And even if she had to sit on the floor, she got a free ride that 70% of the world would covet. She’s just a typical whiny Leftard who wants to be treated like royalty.
She has moved the world you have not. Tard!
There are a high percentage of people with a lot of experiencing in living. Experienced in propaganda of the media/entertainers/politician bloc. To front a 16 year girl in the climate agenda with a disability is shameful and the people involved have no scruples at all. Many people in our nation do not realize they will pay a lot of their income for this. With all of the taxes we have and the inflation with it, that is one reason why the minimum wage has to be repeadetly raised.

She has moved the world you have not. Tard!
You have no clue about me.

Hitler moved the world. You must worship him.

Congratulations to wonderful Greta on winning Time Person of the Year

Well deserved honor
Her role is to spotlight just how retarded the Globalist world is becoming. For Christ sake she is a freaking high school kid who knows nothing and all of Libtardia worships her.

Thank God for Donald Trump and Boris Johnson trying to hold the line against an advancing army of Lib Loons.

She's going to kill herself before she's 30.

I hope to God she never gets pregnant.

Fuckin retard.

Forum List

Back