Gregarious Gabbard threatens to boycott Tuesday's Ohio Dem debate, says primaries are rigged by DNC!

Hillary and Donna Brazille proved in 2016 Gabbard is right...

The DNC rigging the primaries? You don't say...
The deep state does as it chooses, why should a debate be any different

That said the anti war Army member is quite nuts
Concentrated wealth and authoritarianism does what it wants, yes. America cannot have enough war and will pursue such as with all empires in decline, watch.

As for the DNC, they flat out stated in court they have no legal responsibility to honor the directive/wishes of the primary voters.

Concentrated wealth and authoritarianism does what it wants, yes. America cannot have enough war and will pursue such as with all empires in decline, watch.

As for the DNC, they flat out stated in court they have no legal responsibility to honor the directive/wishes of the primary voters.
Russia and North Korea have more open governments all we do is bs

And we utterly and bipartisanly sold NK nuclear reactors a mere 2 years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list, from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of.

Democrats RIGGING elections again, shocker. Can the Democrat party get any more pathetic? I don't think so.
Super delegates = electoral college; democratic representation might break out otherwise. One hominid, one vote will always be fought by concentrated wealth and authoritarianism.

And we utterly and bipartisanly sold NK nuclear reactors a mere 2 years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list, from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of.
Link

They rigged it last time and there were no consequences. Why not do it again.
Already at it. The entire system will have to shut Gabbard down, she's openly criticizing the endless profiteering war machine. Some of us are old enough to recall that as a conservative position, the most potent addressing of that coming from Eisenhower.

Link

Dear lord, really, you're unaware? My newby status will not allow me to post links yet. Simply do a search using "the two faces of Donald Rumsfeld" and go from there. The program/effort began under the Clinton administration and was wrapped up under the Bush administration. Assuming you're a tax payer, you helped fund this. You will of course have to keep digging due diligence-wise to learn this, that will not be in The Guardian article.

Or you can just deny it all.

Democrats RIGGING elections again, shocker. Can the Democrat party get any more pathetic? I don't think so.
Well they could bring a baby on stage and euthanize it
You'll be sure and tell us when they do? Anyone seen Baron or Tiffany lately?
Bill Clinton has no kids with hilly you know
Don't know, don't care, but every time I see images of Don and Obama juxtaposed, I am reminded that the pig with a slew of kids from 3 different babymommas is the fatassed corrupt lying greasyass white guy.

I tole ya she is a younger female version of Sanders! :lol:

Well they could bring a baby on stage and euthanize it
You'll be sure and tell us when they do? Anyone seen Baron or Tiffany lately?
Bill Clinton has no kids with hilly you know
Don't know, don't care, but every time I see images of Don and Obama juxtaposed, I am reminded that the pig with a slew of kids from 3 different babymommas is the fatassed corrupt lying greasyass white guy.
Enjoy the next 5 years of trumpy

Forum List

Back