Greg Gutfeld: We Are Headed for Civil War

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

We have always had an imperfect democracy that was nevertheless supported by winners and losers alike

But after Obama became president he began the process of destroying democracy to enshrine leftwingers as the ruling elite that democracy could not challenge or defeat

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

Lying for ratings is OK though. That's all good.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

So you are supporting civil war? Noted.

What is so horrible in your life that you think you need war to make it better?

We are working to prevent the demofascists from committing another mass murder.

Leftists have murdered at least 100,000,000 people over the last century.

We aren't going to let them do it here.

We are working to prevent the demofascists from committing another mass murder.

Leftists have murdered at least 100,000,000 people over the last century.

We aren't going to let them do it here.
More right wing crazy talk.

Forum List

Back