Greetings

Hello. I'm Poet. I'm a 58 year old, black, gay, liberal Democrat. More spiritual than religious. Though disenchanted with the Democratic Party, of late, I remain a somewhat loyal Democrat. I voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for him in 2012.
I worked in healthcare as a cardiopulmonary tech in the Texas Medical Center for 14 years. Retired, I spend my time writing and producing music and video.

welcome.......you must be right at home in....Texas...;)

Hell, no. I have a NY state of mind. Or a D.C. state of mind. Or a Chicago state of mind. Anywhere but Texas.

Hello. I'm Poet. I'm a 58 year old, black, gay, liberal Democrat. More spiritual than religious. Though disenchanted with the Democratic Party, of late, I remain a somewhat loyal Democrat. I voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for him in 2012.
I worked in healthcare as a cardiopulmonary tech in the Texas Medical Center for 14 years. Retired, I spend my time writing and producing music and video.

Welcome to the boards, poet.

You do not even know who he is even running against and do not even know the stances such opponent will take, and you are already sealed the book on your vote? Our poor country......

Please. A sane or cooperative Republican? When pigs fly. LOL

Thanks for the warm and "wild" greetings. I'm sure opinions will change.

Welcome. You'll probably fit right in. Shame you seem to be an Obamabot though. There's a cure for that somewhere. There has to be......

Thanks. No "Obamabot", though. I'm an independent thinker...an intellectual. Any alternative to Obama, would be considerably worse, IMHO.

you are neither an intellectual or an independent thinker, if you can't fathom the possiblity that there is not a single canidate that will be better than obama. You have already shut your brain off to the senario, which means you are not very open minded. Just so you know I am a moderate, and am for gay marriage, so more power to you there. It is your choice. But honestly you are opening yourself up for attack with that narrow minded viewpoint.

Enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back