Zone1 Greetings

Welcome but this is not that kind of place.
Mostly we have fat old cat women repeating what Fox told them without understanding any of it.

I just watched Victor David Hanson on Fox. I understood him, and didn’t find anything wrong with it.

Your post confirms your idiocy.
All the Conservatives I know including myself no longer watch FUX news.
You're just another leftist spewing dem talking points.

Ok, ill play, what do you consume? NPR, CBS, ABC, NY TIMES?
What real media do you use?
Or have you moved to the more insane sources?
BTW, conservatives are not MAGA filth.
Conservatives, like real Republicans have left the filthy MAGA party.

I just watched Victor David Hanson on Fox. I understood him, and didn’t find anything wrong with it.

Good God.

The guy is a conspiracy nut who is unhappy and ridiculously biased.
He talks about his almonds not making him the money they used to. He neglects to mention that the reason China and India stopped buying his almonds was Trump

These are the kind of posts that really bother me. You watch something and wag your head. You don't bother to think through why people say what they say.

Good God.

The guy is a conspiracy nut who is unhappy and ridiculously biased.
He talks about his almonds not making him the money they used to. He neglects to mention that the reason China and India stopped buying his almonds was Trump

These are the kind of posts that really bother me. You watch something and wag your head. You don't bother to think through why people say what they say.

Do l need your approval to post and think what l want?

Ok, ill play, what do you consume? NPR, CBS, ABC, NY TIMES?
What real media do you use?
Or have you moved to the more insane sources?
BTW, conservatives are not MAGA filth.
Conservatives, like real Republicans have left the filthy MAGA party.

I dont use any you listed.
I get my info from multiple places.
And you have it wrong when it comes to who Conservatives are so dont try and pigeon hole who we support.
RINO's are on the way out which should be obvious to you even with your low IQ.
Trump is the new leader of Conservatives and his popularity should make that clear to even you.

It has been many years since I have participated in a political discussion board. Hopefully, I can offer something worthwhile.
Many years ago I participated on two political boards, NY Times and Time Magazine, and I recall a poster who called himself AtlasWept. Oh, yes, and there was another one, but I don't think it was sponsored by famous enterprises. Back when there was some but not as much political polarization as there is now. I thought the other A.W. was speaking at a greater intellectual plane. Maybe you will be the one who raises the debate to a higher step. If so, debates will rise and character assassinations will fall. :thup:

It has been many years since I have participated in a political discussion board. Hopefully, I can offer something worthwhile.
There are too many on this board that are left or right on the issues. There are very few independent minded people like me.

I dont use any you listed.
I get my info from multiple places.
And you have it wrong when it comes to who Conservatives are so dont try and pigeon hole who we support.
RINO's are on the way out which should be obvious to you even with your low IQ.
Trump is the new leader of Conservatives and his popularity should make that clear to even you.
Trump is the leader of conservatives? Laughable. They have all been driven away and replaced with crazies like you.
I noticed you could not list a single outlet where you get you information.
Very Sarah Palin. You should be ashamed.
Real conservatives like real Republicans have all been captioned RINO by the deplorables.
You are not very smart.

Forum List

Back