Greetings & Salutations

south_jersey

Aug 27, 2020
Just dropping a note to say "Hello." I live in the southern end of NJ on the way from Philadelphia, PA to Atlantic City somewhere near Wharton State Forest --- a.k.a. "The Pine Barrens." I look forward to getting to know this forum and all of you. It's a very interesting site! I have been a life-long Republican since the Reagan years.

Just dropping a note to say "Hello." I live in the southern end of NJ on the way from Philadelphia, PA to Atlantic City somewhere near Wharton State Forest --- a.k.a. "The Pine Barrens." I look forward to getting to know this forum and all of you. It's a very interesting site! I have been a life-long Republican since the Reagan years.
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions about how things work on here, you can send a personal message (PM) to one of the moderators for information. Coyote is the best moderator for helping new people out. I would contact her first if you need answers about the site.

Welcome.

:welcome:

1598743577535.png

Welcome!

1598764376594.png

Welcome. I started my career one month after Reagan took office, he was one of the greats. Enjoy it's a good board.

Welcome to Usmb. South Jersey. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back