The Neo Victorian Era - A culture concept for a new country lol

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
3-brownstones001_gn.jpg

2-sfrowhouses001_gn.jpg

188a05c615e0a4d4e5ef67fc34dc3253--gothic-girls-gothic-steampunk.jpg

d0a0d5f0dbbff4839727baa9dcc84838.jpg

0b7255347578525dc400e1bbe6855f53.jpg

I was asked why I would use this style architecture, with narrow brick roads that are only about 8 to 10 feet wide..
To develop a country with..
And have this clothing style...

And have fleets of Queen Mary 2 style oceanliners built, instead of airplanes..

And I actually proudly said...
Because to America, too much is never is enough..

The first thing I'd do, is kick American influence off our streets and reclaim good urban living standards although modern too...
And we're going to claim our good sweet time and America can shut the fuck up and wait..

America can wait for the ship to arrive, to receive their imports from us.

We're not e mailing our society to American corporate meetings..they can wait for our people too.

And America can get used to some fashion too that isn't about war or the suitability for it.
America can also get used to some new music, new but NOT a book about their problems screamed into a 6 second mp3 or CD.

We're going to reclaim our humanity..
And those who forgot about humanity can start remembering too.

Because to America, too much is never enough..and we're done losing who we are, to them.
And we're going to start enjoying life.

Now..does modern technology have a place in this new Neo Victorian era I'd bring about ?
Sure it does...and technology has an Answer.

But the American militarization, the overworking, the "disposable-ization" and the bullrushing, and the politicalization, the "municipal cheap dungeon-ization" of our civilians is OUT and so is the rags.

And America can get used to talking too...
Talking that isn't la cosa nostra (mob) or Nazi influenced.

We're done living in cultural punishment for hitler, something that OUR people never did.

Lol

View attachment 381594
View attachment 381595
View attachment 381599
View attachment 381600
View attachment 381601

I was asked why I would use this style architecture, with narrow brick roads that are only about 8 to 10 feet wide..

The first thing I'd do, is kick American influence off our streets and reclaim good urban living standards although modern too...
And we're going to claim our good sweet time and America can shut the fuck up and wait..

We're not e mailing our society to American corporate meetings..they can wait for our people too.

And America can get used to some fashion too that isn't about war or the suitability for it.
America can also get used to some new music, new but NOT a book about their problems screamed into a 6 second mp3 or CD.

Because to America, too much is never enough..and we're done losing who we are, to them.

Now..does modern technology have a place in this new Neo Victorian era I'd bring about ?

But the American militarization, the overworking, the "disposable-ization" and the bullrushing, and the politicalization, the "municipal cheap dungeon-ization" of our civilians is OUT and so is the rags.

We're done living in cultural punishment for hitler, something that OUR people never did.

Lol
Zzzzzzz

View attachment 381594
View attachment 381595
View attachment 381599
View attachment 381600
View attachment 381601

Lol
Ahh before 3 rd worlders moved in and destroyed our country

OOh, where are my grandmotherly manners?
Kitchen guy 34, Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep up on your shots due to ankle-biting, along with a chill pill or two, and a prayer book. Health, a clear mind & a forgiving attitude will keep you going .

Forum List

Back