Greetings......n stuff!

Azrael

Jan 31, 2012
Well I am an extremely far left winged person, but not Karl Marx left, I'd say I'm lefter than the whole democrat party though.
My Spiritual beliefs are important to me, I do not like Organized Religion though, me and a bunch of people I know have all had terrible experiences.
I am a non-Trinitarian Monotheist who does not believe in blood sacrifice as a way to redeem sin. But I do believe Jesus existed, I just view him as the Son of God. I believe that in order for a person to be redeemed they must use hard work and diligence to prove to God that they are serious about wanting to have a relationship with her. Then after all the hard work God might forgive them.

While my spiritual beliefs are important to me I can't really find any one to relate to as I don't fall into any faiths of any kind. I am a muddle of swirling beliefs.

I view the current politics in my country, the U.S., with disgust and I wish that some thing could be done about those Bush Tax Cuts.

I am a Graphic Design Student and I love theology and science.

The gauntlet is on order.

What is the land air speed velocity of an unladen european swallow?

STFU BBD, we love our lunatics. Do we love you? :dunno:

Good question... I'd like to think I am loved by all. However, I do understand that there are Democrats and liberals in the world so I'm not going to be accepted by all... only by the sane people.

I have a friend who always says "n that" within his sentences at times. You reminded me of him.

STFU BBD, we love our lunatics. Do we love you? :dunno:

Good question... I'd like to think I am loved by all. However, I do understand that there are Democrats and liberals in the world so I'm not going to be accepted by all... only by the sane people.

:rofl3: define sane... please.

sane: (adj.) 1. Someone who has a grip on reality, or at least an understanding, of what it is like to not be a liberal or a Democrat, or both. 2. Someone who enjoys Pepsi products, especially, Pepsi Cola or Mountain Dew.

:rofl3: define sane... please.

sane: (adj.) 1. Someone who has a grip on reality, or at least an understanding, of what it is like to not be a liberal or a Democrat, or both. 2. Someone who enjoys Pepsi products, especially, Pepsi Cola or Mountain Dew.

eh... very good and well done... however, now you should perhaps specify what reality is and whomever dominates the shared reality you will likely give as the necessary conclusion.

Forum List

Back