Greetings from the Land of Fruit and Nuts

Mysticbeauty

California Dreaming
Jun 19, 2009
Citrus Heights, California
By a friends suggestion, (Midnight Maurader) I thought I would check out this forum/site. I'm from Southern California....and have lived in Northern California most of my adult life. I've been married for almost 25 years (this August) to the same wonderful man. (But don't tell him I told you so..we'll never get his head back down to size!) I have three lovely daughters. The eldest is a Teacher, our middle daughter a CMT and our youngest just completed her first year in college. So, suffice it to say, I've got a light case of empty nest.

I am a registered Republican, but do not consider myself in line with the republicans. I am more Independent Moderate in most of my political views; I'm a Fiscal Conservative; almost Libertarian when it comes to discussions on 'government' and it's ever reaching controls over the American populace; and from time to time I'll let my 'California' show in debates about public education, health care, and social issues. I'm a mixed grab bag of ideologies...which seems to be right in lock step with most of America anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the site...could take me a bit..I'm techno challanged. :eusa_drool:

Looking forward to meeting you all and having some good debates.

~Mysty

Welcome to USMB Mysty!!!

party22.gif

By a friends suggestion, (Midnight Maurader) I thought I would check out this forum/site. I'm from Southern California....and have lived in Northern California most of my adult life. I've been married for almost 25 years (this August) to the same wonderful man. (But don't tell him I told you so..we'll never get his head back down to size!) I have three lovely daughters. The eldest is a Teacher, our middle daughter a CMT and our youngest just completed her first year in college. So, suffice it to say, I've got a light case of empty nest.

I am a registered Republican, but do not consider myself in line with the republicans. I am more Independent Moderate in most of my political views; I'm a Fiscal Conservative; almost Libertarian when it comes to discussions on 'government' and it's ever reaching controls over the American populace; and from time to time I'll let my 'California' show in debates about public education, health care, and social issues. I'm a mixed grab bag of ideologies...which seems to be right in lock step with most of America anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the site...could take me a bit..I'm techno challanged. :eusa_drool:

Looking forward to meeting you all and having some good debates.

~Mysty

Hi Mys. :welcome:

Glad you made it over.

Forum List

Back