Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Welcome!...

:)

peace...

I dumped that other board, so I won't defend it now.

Yet, I am a little bit perplexed by your assertion: You say that you left THERE because it is "unfriendly and rude"

so, you came HERE!?!?

Now, I never said I was going to make any sense. Especially after enjoying a few beverages out by a roaring fire. lol

But yeah ... I did find the boards at Hannity to be very unfriendly. I stayed for a few months and tried to connect with some of the folks, but it just didn't happen. I found it to be like a big clique. I don't know ... maybe I'm just in a different mindset now, but I like this place. GASP!

I like this place too. Not all of its members can say the same about me, however! :)

Anyway, I found the other place overly stifling.

As I have noted about the USMB, it is much more akin to the Wild West. I like that about this place a great deal.

But I certainly can't say that this place is any less rude or unfriendly than the other place. In fact, frankly, USMB tends to be quite a bit more rude and quite a bit less friendly. As trade-offs go, however, I still prefer this Wild West show to that more restrictive (and irrational) other place.

I Concur... But it doesn't have to be One or the Other... ;)

peace..

For the most part ... I don't mind Hannity, but I can only take him is small doses. It's true ... the guy loves the sound of his own voice and that's okay. I can always turn the volume down, change the channel or go to bed.

His website though ... his message boards, I found unfriendly and rude.

I dumped that other board, so I won't defend it now.

Yet, I am a little bit perplexed by your assertion: You say that you left THERE because it is "unfriendly and rude"

so, you came HERE!?!?

Oh that's kind of unfair.. I don't think you're nearly as unfriendly and rude as you were there, here. :)

You talkin' to me? You bettah not even be talkin' to me!

Okay, I'm going to log off now. The bottle of champagne I drank is starting to talk for me. lol

Y'all have a great night!
You should try scotch. It acts quicker and you won't have a hangover.

when kitten was here..we had warm and fuzzy kitten pics.....i miss kitten

sleeping_kittens.jpg

o stop hijacking the maggots introduction thread
These felines look like they're about to be dressed for dinner. "Who's cookin' tonight? "I don't know. What kind of restaurant are we going to?" "Why are we being anesthetized?"

they are being ready i think for the shaver to come by...at a spay/neuter clinic...they are asleep...laid out for groomer to trim their hair and then on to the doc...

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Unfairly banned from that other place? lol, I still hold the record for unfairest banning.

Best regards,

Dave

Unfairly banned from that other place? lol, I still hold the record for unfairest banning.

No, I know who hold the most unfair banning. It was not you. I will not mention the name. But he did nothing to deserve a ban, then when I called the fascists on it, they talked it over on the phone and the gals decided that I should be punished, so one of the male mods gave me a 2 week infraction, he was under pressure :rolleyes:

The place went downhill from there. It never stopped, BTW, that was in 2007

Last edited:
Heaven's Gate Kittehs?!?

All they need a little blue track suits and new nikes.
17980_318013420399_32561485399_5157574_2927788_n.jpg

they are being ready i think for the shaver to come by...at a spay/neuter clinic...they are asleep...laid out for groomer to trim their hair and then on to the doc...
Are they all female? I watched a friend neuter a male by making two tiny slits in his scrotum and squeezing his balls out like butter beans from a pod...daub a little mercurochrome on it and watch him scat. With the girls, it's not that simple. However, if you neuter all the males around, it doesn't matter if the females are fertile.

Best regards,

Dave

There is no such thing as an unfair banning from a privately owned site. They just didn't want your ass around.:lol:

I will say this, Ave. I've missed your sig line from that other forum. Your quote from "mom". LOL

Best regards,

Dave

WHO?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVN9OXW_TFA]YouTube - daves not here- cheech and chong[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Best regards,

Dave

Nope... I do... But then again, there were always Reversed... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

How did that former Marine become a Mod there anyway?
I think when they had a meet-up in New Orleans a few years ago. GL turned her PC over to the partiers and the Marine was one of them posting under her name. I think Lee took a liking to the young chap and gave him his God-like powers. Wish they had done a psychological evaluation first. :cuckoo:

QUOTE]1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

to AvgGuyIA whom I do not know...for his own safety :eusa_angel:

btw, did you see this?
1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.
I miss AvgGuyIA - Sean Hannity Discussion

You are missed.

It's good to know even if you're still locked out.[/quote]

Yeah. I miss the folks there too. It lasted a total of 4 or 5 posts before it was unceremoniously locked down by an unknown Moderator. God, you'd think I had taken a shit on Sean's microphone or something.

Last edited:

Best regards,

Dave

No, I know who hold the most unfair banning. It was not you. I will not mention the name. But he did nothing to deserve a ban, then when I called the fascists on it, they talked it over on the phone and the gals decided that I should be punished, so one of the male mods gave me a 2 week infraction, he was under pressure :rolleyes:

The place went downhill from there. It never stopped, BTW, that was in 2007

2007 was the turning point there, downhll-wise, and maybe some don't know it but that is when the main hands-on mod supervisor left and what's-her-name got more power.

And I was banned for NO good reason, so no one can top that. I was in fact banned for revenge over some semi-private matters. C'est la vie.

Best regards,

Dave

WHO?

YouTube - daves not here- cheech and chong

Oh God...that YouTube snippet is my laugh of the day. Thanks Noose! :lol:

[Whispering] Dave

Forum List

Back