Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

For the most part ... I don't mind Hannity, but I can only take him is small doses. It's true ... the guy loves the sound of his own voice and that's okay. I can always turn the volume down, change the channel or go to bed.

His website though ... his message boards, I found unfriendly and rude.

I dumped that other board, so I won't defend it now.

Yet, I am a little bit perplexed by your assertion: You say that you left THERE because it is "unfriendly and rude"

so, you came HERE!?!?

For the most part ... I don't mind Hannity, but I can only take him is small doses. It's true ... the guy loves the sound of his own voice and that's okay. I can always turn the volume down, change the channel or go to bed.

Yet, I am a little bit perplexed by your assertion: You say that you left THERE because it is "unfriendly and rude"

so, you came HERE!?!?
No offense, but yeah.... that was my first reaction too. But I'm good if they're good.

They're rules against being rude there :lol:

so, you came HERE!?!?

Now, I never said I was going to make any sense. Especially after enjoying a few beverages out by a roaring fire. lol

But yeah ... I did find the boards at Hannity to be very unfriendly. I stayed for a few months and tried to connect with some of the folks, but it just didn't happen. I found it to be like a big clique. I don't know ... maybe I'm just in a different mindset now, but I like this place. GASP!

so, you came HERE!?!?

Now, I never said I was going to make any sense. Especially after enjoying a few beverages out by a roaring fire. lol

But yeah ... I did find the boards at Hannity to be very unfriendly. I stayed for a few months and tried to connect with some of the folks, but it just didn't happen. I found it to be like a big clique. I don't know ... maybe I'm just in a different mindset now, but I like this place. GASP!

I like this place too. Not all of its members can say the same about me, however! :)

Anyway, I found the other place overly stifling.

As I have noted about the USMB, it is much more akin to the Wild West. I like that about this place a great deal.

But I certainly can't say that this place is any less rude or unfriendly than the other place. In fact, frankly, USMB tends to be quite a bit more rude and quite a bit less friendly. As trade-offs go, however, I still prefer this Wild West show to that more restrictive (and irrational) other place.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

so, you came HERE!?!?

I like this place too. Not all of its members can say the same about me, however! :)

Anyway, I found the other place overly stifling.

As I have noted about the USMB, it is much more akin to the Wild West. I like that about this place a great deal.

But I certainly can't say that this place is any less rude or unfriendly than the other place. In fact, frankly, USMB tends to be quite a bit more rude and quite a bit less friendly. As trade-offs go, however, I still prefer this Wild West show to that more restrictive (and irrational) other place.

Nice to meet you Liability!

You may be right in your assessment regarding the rude and unfriendly souls who inhabit both boards. I agree with what you say, and that's what makes me think that I am in a different frame of mind now, then when I was a member at Hannity. All I know is I tried going back a few times, and I just didn't like it.

so, you came HERE!?!?

you gotta fucking problem with that?
:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You talkin' to me? You bettah not even be talkin' to me!

Okay, I'm going to log off now. The bottle of champagne I drank is starting to talk for me. lol

Y'all have a great night!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

so, you came HERE!?!?

:lol:

I am in danger EVERY moment!

"AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD, loving it!"

BTW, Ave, good to see you, wear a cup and a helmet cause life can suck at times. And here, you can hit there.

Yep...here you can and Gunnyfuck ain't gonna give nobody a time out for hittin ya there either.

Damn, HE might even be the one administering the swift kick to the nuts! So be warned....it's all fun until someone goes down with a nutshot! :D

Glad you're here Ave..... :D

Last edited:

so, you came HERE!?!?

^^^^ makes the point for Liability

so, you came HERE!?!?

I am in danger EVERY moment!

"AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD, loving it!"

MIT-patent-Get-Smarth-Cone-of-Silence-thumb-550x419-17927.jpg

:eusa_shhh::lol:

Welcome,

and I see that some things never change. *laughs*

Del and Liability. hahahahahaha

so, you came HERE!?!?

I thought the RF was incredibly friendly, in fact all of the board. TTTM was a problem though...

Forum List

Back