Greetings from Italy

Hello everyone, I introduce myself:
I'm an engineer and I work for the development of trading systems.
I am interested in economics and American politics.
I am a supporter of Direct Democracy: I think the form of government of the future.
I do not speak English very well and this is one of the first forum in which I write, so sorry if I make mistakes in writing or respond slowly.
Thanks to all
Welcome to USMB, Franck. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I am a supporter of Direct Democracy: I think the form of government of the future.
I do not speak English very well and this is one of the first forum in which I write, so sorry if I make mistakes in writing or respond slowly.
Thanks to all

Welcome Frank. I'm a Juventus fan. Hope that doesn't make us enemies! :cool:

Thanks to all

Welcome Frank. I'm a Juventus fan. Hope that doesn't make us enemies! :cool:

Dear PredFan, working in the finance sector, testing everyday the best trading system to trade S&P 500 index, really I don't have so much time to watch football, but when I was a kid I was a fan of milan.
Now the thought that the owner is Berlusconi :evil: makes me cringe.
Regards

Thanks to all

Ciao Franck!

I love Italians..provided they can cook.
You can cook, can't you?

My father love cooking.
He is a retired executive, so has much longer time than me (remember, I work in financial trading system, so I have little time).
He has also written a book on wild herbs, in Italian with English translation.

'Ciao' is about all the Italian I know - sorry Franck! And your English is quite good : ))

Forum List

Back