Greetings Earthlings

FlemishMaster

Rookie
Mar 25, 2014
Hello to each and all. New member here, so I figured I would introduce myself.
I'm a 48 year old professional from Brussels, Belgium, who does travel in the US quite often. Among my many interests are history, politics, international affairs, literature, travel, economics. I am an avid book reader (the old fashioned kind of books).
My main goal is to enjoy life to the fullest.
Looking forward to having some interesting discussions here.

What brings you to the States FlemishMaster? (henceforth to be noted as: FM,)

Welcome_Friends.jpg

Hope you stay a while and enjoy posting here. We have social threads where you can get to know some of the members without having to jump into a heated debate.....:eusa_whistle:

Click on the pictures below (my sig) and visit.....you'll be treated nicely.....:)

I'm a 48 year old professional from Brussels, Belgium, who does travel in the US quite often. Among my many interests are history, politics, international affairs, literature, travel, economics. I am an avid book reader (the old fashioned kind of books).
Welcome to USMB, FlemishMaster. Hope you enjoy the boards.

We use a Flemish bond at work, hello..

Forum List

Back