Greetings, diseased offal of Western capitalism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
It is I, Vlad, come to talk at you with internets.

I enjoy chatting, bears, and Crimea.

thafuq.jpg

It was with many joys, we in Mother Russia watched the selection of new President Trump - great friend of Russian people.

We will now have many great fun time relations together.

Think of Russia as mighty bear, who will now eat all the honey of America, and then make powerful Russian poop on all your democracy.

Thank you, American stooge monkeys.

It was with many joys, we in Mother Russia watched the selection of new President Trump - great friend of Russian people.

Think of Russia as mighty bear, who will now eat all the honey of America, and then make powerful Russian poop on all your democracy.

giphy.gif

rapist fail.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha!

You make many fun time jokes and insults at Vlad.

Very good!

I and you have knowledge that Vlad is strong like bear, and sly like fox, and very soon will be $500,000,000,000 American rubles richer thanks to your new and glorious leader's wise installation of Russian Order of Friendship hero, Rex Tillerson as Russian agen ... err, ... Secretary of State.

Thank you, American stooges!

View attachment 111177

Ha ha!

Fun time homo jokes and insults.

Vlad's personal favorite!

Very good!

Thank you, great friend of Russia and fellow hater of buttsex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back