Greenland surface melt falls over a kilometer to the ice sheet base. Potential -> Kinetic > than 10 powerstations combined

Wow. You wouldn't believe how intelligent that makes you seem.

Orbital cycles.
Orbital cycles are responsible for initiating glacial cycles. These are fluctuations within an interglacial cycle over the last 10,000 years.

Is that your final answer?

Last edited:
Because it is disingenuous to attribute that effect to CO2.
Are you people REALLY this stupid? How many times have you seen the following graph or ones just like it?

1645665047505.png

Do you understand this graphic? Your comments and the similar comments from RetiredGunnySeargant indicate that you do not. And if that is the case, then you REALLY don't understand the fundamentals of the science being applied to the AGW problem.

Last edited:
Are you people REALLY this stupid? How many times have you seen the following graph or ones just like it?

View attachment 605803

Do you understand this graphic? Your comments and the similar comments from RetiredGunnySeargant indicate that you do not. And if that is the case, then you REALLY don't understand the fundamentals of the science being applied to the AGW problem.
Still not seeing how this applies to their practice of including the urban heat island effect in their models instead of excluding it. Heck I don't even see where they are carrying the positive feedback of the urban heat island effect in this graphic. All I see is a line for surface albedo and that has a negative effect on temperatures. So please - for the love of God - explain what bearing this graphic has on the dishonest tactic of piling the urban heat island effect on to atmospheric CO2.

View attachment 605803

got a link to that graph?

Crick , Wouldn't stupid be saying orbital cycles were responsible for the 50 to 60 temperature swings of the past 10,000 years? Orbital cycles have really really long cycle times - 26,000 to 100,000 years. This looks more like 5 to 6 cycles per 1000 years.

vostok ice core data for 10,000 years.png

Thank the Living God it's not carbon dioxide ... told you CO2 had nothing to do with rising temperatures ... here you go, proof positive something else is melting the ice ... the missing energy has nothing to do with the sun ... it's called friction for a reason you know ...
Thank the living god?
What God? Grow up.

Figure 4 - uploaded by Johannes Beck
Content may be subject to copyright.
Download
View publication

Global radiative forcing (RF) of climate change during the Industrial Era shown by emitted components from 1750 to 2011 [16].

Global radiative forcing (RF) of climate change during the Industrial Era shown by emitted components from 1750 to 2011 [16].​

`

Why did you leave water vapor out of this chart? ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

Hey STUPID ... check your math ... the radiative forcing total is 2.85 W/m^2 ... we're only measuring 1.8 W/m^2 that in orbit ... just pathetic you can't add decimals ... now add in water vapor and we're damn near the 4.5 W/m^2 predicted for year 2100, if we keep burning fossil fuels like we've been doing ...

You don't understand basic meteorology, you don't understand what meteorologists say to each other ...

See how clouds reduce temperatures? ... but your chart lists that value in red so MORONS LIKE YOU will think clouds increase temperatures ...

got a link to that graph?
Let me show you how to use Google.
Something app 90% of this board's members don't know how to do.
99.9% can't do well.
Especially valuable for mods. (finding sources, plagiarism, etc)

Crick's graph is titled:
'Components of Radiative Forcing'

Google that, and then hit the 'Image' tab and you will see it and many similar ones.
No charge for the lesson that few-to-none are are smart enough to do.

`

Last edited:
99.9% can't do well.

Crick's graph is titled:

Google that, and then hit the 'Image' tab and you will see it and many similar ones.
No charge for the lesson that few are are smart enough to do.

`

Do you know what COPYRIGHT law states?

Last edited:
Do you know COPYRIGHT law states?
Again: Precisely the reason one/esp a mod should learn to use google.
He could have found where it came from
Of course, at this time, only I could have.
Not that 'copyright' infringement will ever come up for posting an (unlabeled) academic study climate graphic on a message board.
People who are worried about such usually banner their images with their name. (photo archives, etc)
`

99.9% can't do well.

Crick's graph is titled:

No charge for the lesson that few-to-none are are smart enough to do.

`

Not the mods job to use Google.

It's the posters job to supply links to thier claims.

Not the mods job to use Google.

It's the posters job to supply links to thier claims.
I use google all the time (here, other mbs) to out plagiarism and discover sources.
It's every posters 'job'/tool kit.

In this case YOU asked for the source but Could have found it with the tools .
to ie, see if it came from a biased or not credible site.
I always am using the tool for that purpose.

And further, if ie, a thread start is obviously too well written or too crazy, it's important in deciding where the thread should go.. or go at all.

But hey, do as little as you possibly can get away with.

Not impressed.
`

I use google all the time (here, other mbs) to out plagiarism and discover sources.
It's every posters 'job'/tool kit.

to ie, see if it came from a biased or not credible site.
I always am using the tool for that purpose.

And further, if ie, a thread start is obviously too well written or too crazy, it's important in deciding where the thread should go.. or go at all.

But hey, do as little as you possibly can get away with.

Not impressed.
`

I repeat. It is not OUR job to provided links to your posts, it's YOURS.

I repeat. It is not OUR job to provided links to your posts, it's YOURS.

1. Forgetting any mod 'requirement' a Clever poster can find it.
That was the gist of my first reply.
Gameover.

2. The mod an "esp" addition.
Again, a mod can't know if a post is unsourced/plagiarized without finding the source.

3! So you should have removed all unsourced graphs/graphics/etc if that source is not provided.
I am FOR what you rightly call the "posters job
."
And I am FOR doing so WITH LINK (as I did above), not just something in the graphic itself that is ostensibly the source but is home made.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back