Greenland Ice Sheet gains 7 gigatons. In ONE day!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
A record for a summer day! :abgg2q.jpg:

56028.jpeg

Ask me how hard Im laughing?

Skook, being a special type of moron, still can't tell weather from climate.

Sweet Jeebus, how many years is it we've been trying to teach him? Second graders can grasp it, but he can't.
I think according to AOC we have something like 8 or 9 years left before we're all dead. :laughing0301:

"the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change."

Skookasbil is saying that he believes that AOC is as dumb as you.

What is about the climate discussion that upset you so much?
Every denier on this thread has run from the climate discussion. They just trolled instead.

As did you.

That's why your cult is dying. People notice how every denier can only troll, so they correctly conclude that deniers are lying about everything.

Every denier on this thread has run from the climate discussion. They just trolled instead.

As did you.

That's why your cult is dying. People notice how every denier can only troll, so they correctly conclude that deniers are lying about everything.
How long does it take you to charge your EV on average?

As did you.

:itsok:

As did you.

Just worried about you, Man.

Wouldn't want you to have another fit of apoplexy.

And still nothing but trolling.

I get it. If deniers can't troll, they have nothing to say.

In such a case, why not say nothing? It's what a normal person would do. As I've told small children, "You don't have to say every single thing you think."

Well, because I rarely trust what someone says on Twitter, I usually go look up the subject on the internet myself to see if it's true. All the sites that I have found have said that Greenland is losing ice at a fairly rapid rate, and while some people point to snow that has happened in the past couple of years, the ice has still continued to melt and decline.

I can find nothing on the internet about Greenland gaining 7 gigatons in one day, other than the tweet that the OP posted. All the hard science sites say that the ice is declining, not gaining.

As far as the web site polar portal? All I get is what appears to be an error message in Danish (I think, not sure what language it is, but I think it's Danish), even when I try to access other subjects that polar portal is supposed to be publishing.

Sorry, but unless there is a credible link, I'm guessing that the OP is full of crap, because every scientific site out there that I've read (and there have been over 10) have all said that the Greenland ice is decreasing.

Well, because I rarely trust what someone says on Twitter, I usually go look up the subject on the internet myself to see if it's true. All the sites that I have found have said that Greenland is losing ice at a fairly rapid rate, and while some people point to snow that has happened in the past couple of years, the ice has still continued to melt and decline.

I can find nothing on the internet about Greenland gaining 7 gigatons in one day, other than the tweet that the OP posted. All the hard science sites say that the ice is declining, not gaining.

As far as the web site polar portal? All I get is what appears to be an error message in Danish (I think, not sure what language it is, but I think it's Danish), even when I try to access other subjects that polar portal is supposed to be publishing.

Sorry, but unless there is a credible link, I'm guessing that the OP is full of crap, because every scientific site out there that I've read (and there have been over 10) have all said that the Greenland ice is decreasing.

It seems unlikely they take daily readings

As did you.

your cult aint much better.....

I think according to AOC we have something like 8 or 9 years left before we're all dead. :laughing0301:

"the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change."

Skookasbil is saying that he believes that AOC is as dumb as you.

I like to see Mamooth and Penelope in a USMB Dumb-Off cage match. One for the ages.....:lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

The link is right in the photo...

Drrrrrr

And highly likely you googled it...more Drrrrrr...offcukingcourse you're not going to find a link.

Climate Change would not even be a thing but for the hordes of deep matrix bubble dwellers.

Doesn't really matter either way....in the real world the science isn't mattering for dick. Fossil fuels going to continue to dominate for many decades....so.....

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

The mass estimates are based on how much snow is falling, which comes from satellite measurements. They're pretty good estimates.

However, that chart only shows snowfall and melt. It doesn't show mass loss due to glacier calving. That has accelerated a lot, and it's why Greenland is losing so much ice.

It's not debatable that Greenland is losing mass, as we have satellites that can measure the total mass.

Forum List

Back