Greenland Ice Sheet gains 7 gigatons. In ONE day!!!

Interesting. But, because I tend to read the whole link, here's what it says at the bottom of the link you posted..................

Social Media channels are restricting Electroverse’s reach: Twitter are purging followers, while Facebook are labeling posts as “false” and have slapped-on crippling page restrictions. And most recently, the CCDH stripped the website of its ability to advertise with Google.

So, be sure to subscribe to receive new post notifications by email. And also consider becoming a Patron or donating via Paypal (button located in the sidebar >>> or scroll down if on mobile). The site receives ZERO funding, and never has.

Any way you can, help me spread the message so others can survive and thrive in the coming times.

Still gonna look at this "revelation" with a bit of skepticism, especially when they claim a 7 gigaton gain in just one day.

Hey.............you conservatives holler out "fake news", so I'm gonna return the favor and holler out "fake science". Especially when you compare what the graphs say to how this person interprets it. Like I've heard before, figures don't lie, but watch how liars figure.

Interesting. But, because I tend to read the whole link, here's what it says at the bottom of the link you posted..................

Social Media channels are restricting Electroverse’s reach: Twitter are purging followers, while Facebook are labeling posts as “false” and have slapped-on crippling page restrictions. And most recently, the CCDH stripped the website of its ability to advertise with Google.

So, be sure to subscribe to receive new post notifications by email. And also consider becoming a Patron or donating via Paypal (button located in the sidebar >>> or scroll down if on mobile). The site receives ZERO funding, and never has.

Any way you can, help me spread the message so others can survive and thrive in the coming times.

Still gonna look at this "revelation" with a bit of skepticism, especially when they claim a 7 gigaton gain in just one day.

Hey.............you conservatives holler out "fake news", so I'm gonna return the favor and holler out "fake science". Especially when you compare what the graphs say to how this person interprets it. Like I've heard before, figures don't lie, but watch how liars figure.
First off, you asked for a link because you are too inept to google. It literally took me 5 seconds. I didnt even read the damn thing. I like to help boomers with 30 year old technology.
Second, im not a conservative. Maybe in your little binary world I am, but thats your fault. Not mine.

Forum List

Back