Greenies Make a Bit Deal out of Oil Spills – But …

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
'Shipwreck' Turns Out to Be Rare Tar Volcanoes
UNDERWATER FIND IS FIRST IN NORTHERN GULF OF MEXICO

Growing up in Southern California, I was used to seeing tar balls on the sands of beaches all over the area. The Chumash Indians used them to caulk the sea-going canoes and Pismo Beach is actually named after those tar balls. So, why should this discovery be so surprising?

Read more @ 'Shipwreck' Turns Out to Be Rare Tar Volcanoes - Underwater find is first in northern Gulf of Mexico

Along with a story that “the world's biggest volcano” is due to erupt on the Hawaiian Islands – which are the tops of massive volcanoes anyway @ Earth's Biggest Volcano Might Be Waking Up - Something's brewing beneath Hawaii's Mauna Loa And, isn't the Yellowstone Caldera even bigger?

I think you will find that oil seeps up out of the ground all over the world. There is nothing new about it.

Scientist: Oil Slick Likely from Natural Seafloor Seepage

sample-of-oil.jpg

Told ya so!Weeks ago, when this first started, I posted that such spills have been going on for thousands of years. The California Indians living in the area used the tar washing up on places like Pismo (Indian for tar) Beach to caulk their boats they used for fishing and traveling to the channel islands. And it took all this time for “scientists” to come to this conclusion?

Read more @ Scientist Oil Slick Likely from Natural Seafloor Seepage Military.com

So longknife here's advocating that oil spills are no big deal?

:cuckoo:

Another inane, ignorant Libtard response. I NEVER said it was okay for Mankind to cause oil spills! What I DID point out is that they are natural and Nature frequently takes care of them.

Another inane, ignorant Libtard response. I NEVER said it was okay for Mankind to cause oil spills! What I DID point out is that they are natural and Nature frequently takes care of them.
I didn't say you think it's okay. What you did was make it clear people shouldn't think it's a big deal. Which is as inane and ignorant a thing as I've ever heard.

I didn't say you think it's okay. What you did was make it clear people shouldn't think it's a big deal. Which is as inane and ignorant a thing as I've ever heard.

Clearly, it's a waste of time trying to deal with a close-minded person like you. Bye.

Clearly, it's a waste of time trying to deal with a close-minded person like you. Bye.
Yeah natural disasters happen all the time. So it's no big deal at all if we cause them every once in a while. Nature can take it. Let's bend her over and see how much she can handle...

What he wrote was it may not always be a shipwreck it was quite clear!

LOL. So, we are comparing oil seeps to wrecks like the Exxon Valdez. I suppose in our 'Conservatives' minds they are equivalent.
Nope, missed the point again. Not unusual for you.

Forum List

Back