Green Renewable Energy, And Leftist Version Of "voluntary"

Andylusion

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2014
Central Ohio
Leftist are quick to point out how brilliant their renewable energy plans are, and how it will benefit the public.

Leftists are also quick to point out how they are not coercive they are.

I love this.... Brazil has a hydro electric power, instead of that evil coal power.

According to the latest data from Brazil's national grid operator (ONS), hydroelectric reservoirs in the heavily populated south-east and centre-west, which provide energy for the country's industrial hub, are operating at about 30% capacity.

A couple of weeks ago, President Rousseff described as "ridiculous" market rumours of a new energy crisis similar to the one which occurred in 2001.

Then a drought in the north-east of Brazil led to eight months of power rationing by the government.

Brazilians were obliged to cut back their power usage by a fifth under a government led "volunteer" rationing program. Those who did not had their power cut off.

Now, back in 2001, things were worse, because 90% of Brazil's electrical power, came from 'green hydropower', but today, only 67% does, with the rest coming from evil dirty.... but rather stable coal and gas power.

But I love that system the eco-geeks promote.... '"volunteer" rationing program'

You can either 'volunteer', or they 'had their power cut off'. Now that is leftist version of 'volunteer'.

It's the same as those Social Security "Contributions" that I 'volunteer' to pay out of my check every month.

Gotta love those 'freedom loving' leftists.

Forum List

Back