Greece just threatened to seize German assets over World War II

You are very insulting. Suddenly, something must have happened to you. I don´t know what it is, but it is too serious to discuss this topic. So calm down or verpiss dich.

As for your 100.000 claim, it has never been claimed:
"One Report Puts Rotterdam Deaths at 300, But Dutch Assert 100,000 May Have Died"
WHKMLA German manipulation of terror in the Western Front 1914 and 1940

I guess, it is 300.

We are tying to discuss facts here, not ideologies. Don´t confuse that.
Yeah, he said 100,000 Belgians perished in Rotterdam too. You're both idiots.

You are very insulting. Suddenly, something must have happened to you. I don´t know what it is, but it is too serious to discuss this topic. So calm down or verpiss dich.

"One Report Puts Rotterdam Deaths at 300, But Dutch Assert 100,000 May Have Died"

I guess, it is 300.

I guess, he confused it with an old WWI tale. That is just showing how well-misinformed the people are when it comes to WWII history.

I guess, it is 300.

I guess, he confused it with an old WWI tale. That is just showing how well-misinformed the people are when it comes to WWII history.
There was no confusion. In WWI the Netherlands were neutral. Stats is a pedant who makes a big deal of shit he knows jack about. He lives in Europe and makes a claim that 100,000 Belgians perished in Rotterdam in WWII. I the meantime your gloating about an ambush of an impoverished and backward country by the Nazis and Soviets. Finally, Pogo is talking out of his ass about Greek history, something he understands as much as Stats and you know about the history of WWII.

This is a thread of fools.

Last edited:

I guess, it is 300.

There was no confusion. In WWI the Netherlands were neutral. Stats is a pedant who makes a big deal of shit he knows jack about. He lives in Europe and makes a claim that 100,000 Belgians perished in Rotterdam in WWII. I the meantime your gloating about an ambush of an impoverished and backward country by the Nazis and Soviets. Finally, Pogo is talking out of his ass about Greek history, something he understands as much as Stats and you know about the history of WWII.

This is a thread of fools.
I am really not the repeating guy so that´s it for me.

Forum List

Back