Greatest Movie of All Time?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlp-WK0XBo]Twilight Zone Movie - YouTube[/ame]

220px-Terminator2poster.jpg

No explanation needed.

Prometheus comes a close second.

Total Recall and the Running Man were awesome movies...

Total Recall was amazing, can you believe they have done a remake of it? When I heard that, I wondered what the fuck was so wrong with the original!

My favorite movies are The Santa Clause 1-3, Toy Story 1-3, The Kid, City Slickers 1 & 2, Con Air, Snake Eyes, Gone In 60 Seconds, Face/Off, Phenomenon, John Q, Air Force One, The Fugitive, U.S. Marshalls, Double Jeopardy, The Negotiator, and Frequency. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do have other favorites, but they are mostly from my childhood. :) :) :)

My favorite movies are The Santa Clause 1-3, Toy Story 1-3, The Kid, City Slickers 1 & 2, Con Air, Snake Eyes, Gone In 60 Seconds, Face/Off, Phenomenon, John Q, Air Force One, The Fugitive, U.S. Marshalls, Double Jeopardy, The Negotiator, and Frequency. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do have other favorites, but they are mostly from my childhood. :) :) :)

I liked City Slickers, and Con Air. Loved Face/Off and Double Jeopardy is one of my faves.

^^^ To me, a third City Slickers should have been made. I guess that it could still be done, but it won't be the same without Jack Palance (Curly & Duke), may he rest in peace.

Holly

220px-Terminator2poster.jpg

No explanation needed.

Prometheus comes a close second.

Total Recall and the Running Man were awesome movies...

Total Recall was amazing, can you believe they have done a remake of it? When I heard that, I wondered what the fuck was so wrong with the original!

They remade Total Recall???

Why do people have to remake perfectly good movies these days?.....What's next Weird Science or the Breakfast Club, maybe Risky Business?.... :lol;

Those are all good flicks too... I love 80's movies/music, sorry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7XGHXQnrs]"Clerks" Best Of - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back