GREAT news!!! Thug drives car at cops...and they DONT shoot him! Finally...progress.

So in your pathetic stupid world a car being driven at a human is not considered a weapon?
Let me run you over with a car and then tell me the car wasn't being used as a weapon against you. Ya fucking right!
God you're fucking dumb!

Well...i used to think it was. But liberals have convinced me that cops must "serve" the public by allowing themselves to be hit by the car rather than shoot the driver trying to hit them. Its just....more fair I guess.

Right libs?
It's about time you killing fuckers got the message...

What a classy guy you must be in real life. So the message is....cops need to start sacrificing their own lives just to not shoot a lowlife thug...to be fair and sensitive to the feelings of whiny liberals?

I'll pass the message along if thats it.

White on white crime is a serious problem. Deal with it

So in your pathetic stupid world a car being driven at a human is not considered a weapon?
Let me run you over with a car and then tell me the car wasn't being used as a weapon against you. Ya fucking right!
God you're fucking dumb!

Well...i used to think it was. But liberals have convinced me that cops must "serve" the public by allowing themselves to be hit by the car rather than shoot the driver trying to hit them. Its just....more fair I guess.

Right libs?

What a classy guy you must be in real life. So the message is....cops need to start sacrificing their own lives just to not shoot a lowlife thug...to be fair and sensitive to the feelings of whiny liberals?

Actually. ...statistically its not a problem at all. Liberals must not like math anymore.

God you're fucking dumb!

Right libs?

Actually. ...statistically its not a problem at all. Liberals must not like math anymore.

Its a shame when you have to calculate your outrages on death. White on white crime killed your beloved cop, suddenly you dont care anymore.

Right libs?

Its a shame when you have to calculate your outrages on death. White on white crime killed your beloved cop, suddenly you dont care anymore.

Haha you have the logic skills of a kindergartner.

Sure...I care anytime an officer is killed. The scum thug who killed him should fry. No matter what color he is.

Your white on white comment is a separate topic. By calling it a "problem" you must weigh two things:
- The inevitability of SOME crime being committed by all groups
- The statistical facts that say if an incident is part of that inevitable reality...or...is it an incident that is part of a trend that far out paces the expected crime. A disproportionate trend. A "problem".

Statistically white on white crime is not a problem.

Yeah, tell that to the dead cop's wife. I'm sure once you show her the definition of "problem" and show her some mathematical equations she'll know whats up

Yeah, tell that to the dead cop's wife. I'm sure once you show her the definition of "problem" and show her some mathematical equations she'll know whats up

Nah. She probably just wishes he had shot the unarmed driver plowing straight for him. But...you liberals have cops scared to defend themselves these days. Karma will find you.

Nah. She probably just wishes he had shot the unarmed driver plowing straight for him. But...you liberals have cops scared to defend themselves these days. Karma will find you.

Are cops also scared to jump out of the way of an oncoming vehicle too?

Colorado Cadet Fatally Struck by Suspect s Car Officer.com

Well...finally some progress. The protests may have finally woken up law enforcement to see the error in their ways. Many examples of cops shooting people who are unarmed but drive a car towards them have angered some Americans.

Well...heres an example of Colorado cops actually showing some restraint. The thug suspect drives his car at a trooper and cadet and they DONT shoot him up with a hail of gunfire. Good news and finally we're getting some cops to be less trigger happy.

No protests. No unarmed driver being shot. Its progress. The left should be credited for this progress as their protests have raised so much awareness.

**On a somewhat related note....the 21 year old cadet was actuallt struck and killed and the 27 year old trooper was struck and is hospitalized.
The perp wasn't black, so they didn't shoot him. Sad fact of the matter is cops see black and think "danger" and miss the real danger.

200,000 + male negroe in prison proves that cops dont just shoot black Ravi.

Well...finally some progress. The protests may have finally woken up law enforcement to see the error in their ways. Many examples of cops shooting people who are unarmed but drive a car towards them have angered some Americans.

Well...heres an example of Colorado cops actually showing some restraint. The thug suspect drives his car at a trooper and cadet and they DONT shoot him up with a hail of gunfire. Good news and finally we're getting some cops to be less trigger happy.

No protests. No unarmed driver being shot. Its progress. The left should be credited for this progress as their protests have raised so much awareness.

**On a somewhat related note....the 21 year old cadet was actuallt struck and killed and the 27 year old trooper was struck and is hospitalized.
I don't understand defending those who break the law. When you break the law you know you might have a confrontation with the cops. Everyone knows cops carry guns and will shoot. If you are so stupid to challenge that by breaking the law I.E. stealing a car or robbing a connivence store and you get shot, I don't have much sympathy for you because that's the chance you choose to take.

I don't understand defending those who break the law. When you break the law you know you might have a confrontation with the cops. Everyone knows cops carry guns and will shoot. If you are so stupid to challenge that by breaking the law I.E. stealing a car or robbing a connivence store and you get shot, I don't have much sympathy for you because that's the chance you choose to take.

Those who are defending criminals either are criminals themselves, or are just idiots who believe that police=conservative.

Just stupid.

Those who are defending criminals either are criminals themselves, or are just idiots who believe that police=conservative.

Just stupid.
Of course if the cops don't shoot and some innocent bystander gets hurt or killed, the same moron's will bitch that the cops weren't doing their job. The cops can't win.

Do you know how many times I've been shot at by police? 0. That's because I don't break the law. Last time I was pulled over it was for going to fast. I accelerated a tad too much going up the hill and got stopped. I have a 4 cylinder so I don't get much speed on a hill unless I hit the gas pretty good. I pulled over ASAP,I was polite, accepted that I might have been going to fast and he was nice enough to give me a warning. Now I'm more careful. If I hadn't agreed with the officer I know that I can contest it in court and arguing with the cop is unnecessary. Had he given me a ticket I just would have paid in and gotten on with life.:dunno: Why can't people just accept responsibility for their actions?

Just stupid.
Of course if the cops don't shoot and some innocent bystander gets hurt or killed, the same moron's will bitch that the cops weren't doing their job. The cops can't win.

Do you know how many times I've been shot at by police? 0. That's because I don't break the law. Last time I was pulled over it was for going to fast. I accelerated a tad too much going up the hill and got stopped. I have a 4 cylinder so I don't get much speed on a hill unless I hit the gas pretty good. I pulled over ASAP,I was polite, accepted that I might have been going to fast and he was nice enough to give me a warning. Now I'm more careful. If I hadn't agreed with the officer I know that I can contest it in court and arguing with the cop is unnecessary. Had he given me a ticket I just would have paid in and gotten on with life.:dunno: Why can't people just accept responsibility for their actions?

And THAT is why people hate cops, They can't stand someone telling them they can't do something. Myself, I don't want to do anything illegal, so the cops aren't telling me anything.

Forum List

Back