GREAT news!!! Thug drives car at cops...and they DONT shoot him! Finally...progress.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Colorado Cadet Fatally Struck by Suspect s Car Officer.com

Well...finally some progress. The protests may have finally woken up law enforcement to see the error in their ways. Many examples of cops shooting people who are unarmed but drive a car towards them have angered some Americans.

Well...heres an example of Colorado cops actually showing some restraint. The thug suspect drives his car at a trooper and cadet and they DONT shoot him up with a hail of gunfire. Good news and finally we're getting some cops to be less trigger happy.

No protests. No unarmed driver being shot. Its progress. The left should be credited for this progress as their protests have raised so much awareness.

**On a somewhat related note....the 21 year old cadet was actuallt struck and killed and the 27 year old trooper was struck and is hospitalized.

If the cadet had taken a shot, or two, wonder if the 'thug' would have keep coming at him. Just think, one shot may have saved his life.

From the article: Cadet Taylor Thyfault and Trooper Clinton Rushing were attempting to deploy stop sticks on Colorado Highway 66 near Weld County 1 when the suspect's vehicle hit both men who were outside their vehicle, officials said.

Wow, thats like totally opposite of the way you presented it. They were hit trying to put down stop sticks, theres no story that the cop chose not to shoot them.

Of course, if the truth was on your side you wouldnt need to lie

If the cadet had taken a shot, or two, wonder if the 'thug' would have keep coming at him. Just think, one shot may have saved his life.

Maybe. The fact that the 21 year old police cadet was mowed down and killed by the car....isnt the main topic of this thread though.

The topic is the positive change in tactics. A year ago...they would've shot the unarmed driver and we'd have violent protests in Colorado. Now...we didnt have that trigger happy reaction. The left has truly made a big difference!

From the article: Cadet Taylor Thyfault and Trooper Clinton Rushing were attempting to deploy stop sticks on Colorado Highway 66 near Weld County 1 when the suspect's vehicle hit both men who were outside their vehicle, officials said.

Wow, thats like totally opposite of the way you presented it. They were hit trying to put down stop sticks, theres no story that the cop chose not to shoot them.

Um...they obviously chose to try stop sticks rather than shoot him. You should be happy. They chose less than a gun to try to resolve the situation.

So in your pathetic stupid world a car being driven at a human is not considered a weapon?
Let me run you over with a car and then tell me the car wasn't being used as a weapon against you. Ya fucking right!
God you're fucking dumb!

So in your pathetic stupid world a car being driven at a human is not considered a weapon?
Let me run you over with a car and then tell me the car wasn't being used as a weapon against you. Ya fucking right!
God you're fucking dumb!

Well...i used to think it was. But liberals have convinced me that cops must "serve" the public by allowing themselves to be hit by the car rather than shoot the driver trying to hit them. Its just....more fair I guess.

Right libs?

Um...they obviously chose to try stop sticks rather than shoot him. You should be happy. They chose less than a gun to try to resolve the situation.

They didnt chose, they were ordered to drop the stop sticks.

I know in your Action movie world an option is to stand in front of a car and fire away. But Mel Gibson doesnt do that no more.

I know in your Action movie world an option is to stand in front of a car and fire away. But Mel Gibson doesnt do that no more.

Haha idiot. Cops get ordered to do stuff every day.

But their ability to defend themselves is always present. These Colorado officers had the opportunity to shoot at the charging unarmed driver...or not. They chose not to.

Well...finally some progress. The protests may have finally woken up law enforcement to see the error in their ways. Many examples of cops shooting people who are unarmed but drive a car towards them have angered some Americans.

Well...heres an example of Colorado cops actually showing some restraint. The thug suspect drives his car at a trooper and cadet and they DONT shoot him up with a hail of gunfire. Good news and finally we're getting some cops to be less trigger happy.

No protests. No unarmed driver being shot. Its progress. The left should be credited for this progress as their protests have raised so much awareness.

**On a somewhat related note....the 21 year old cadet was actuallt struck and killed and the 27 year old trooper was struck and is hospitalized.
The perp wasn't black, so they didn't shoot him. Sad fact of the matter is cops see black and think "danger" and miss the real danger.

But their ability to defend themselves is always present. These Colorado officers had the opportunity to shoot at the charging unarmed driver...or not. They chose not to.

If only you would stop lying and making up shit thats not in the article people would take you seriously. Sorry, no one believes you when you cry wolf anymore especially when it doesnt reflect the article you linked to

and died.

What a waste.

The perp wasn't black, so they didn't shoot him. Sad fact of the matter is cops see black and think "danger" and miss the real danger.

I think the lesson here is to shoot white people the same way they do blacks. Shoot more whites

If only you would stop lying and making up shit thats not in the article people would take you seriously. Sorry, no one believes you when you cry wolf anymore especially when it doesnt reflect the article you linked to

Another damned cowardly ambush Police officers killed in Colorado New Orleans Twitchy

Ah. Well moron....as more details come out...it turns out the cadet was out there working an unrelated wreck as the fleeing vehicle approached. And his last act was NOT laying spike strips.....but instead....lunging to push an innocent tow truck driver out of the way of the fleeing thug car.

So...he had a choice: Shoot. Flee. Or push innocent man out of way and get himself hit.

He died heroically. He chose not to flee or shoot...but rather to save an innocent life over his own. Too bad he didnt push with one hand...and shoot with the other. But he'll forever be remembered as a hero.

Another damned cowardly ambush Police officers killed in Colorado New Orleans Twitchy

Ah. Well moron....as more details come out...it turns out the cadet was out there working an unrelated wreck as the fleeing vehicle approached. And his last act was NOT laying spike strips.....but instead....lunging to push an innocent tow truck driver out of the way of the fleeing thug car.

So...he had a choice: Shoot. Flee. Or push innocent man out of way and get himself hit.

He died heroically. He chose not to flee or shoot...but rather to save an innocent life over his own. Too bad he didnt push with one hand...and shoot with the other. But he'll forever be remembered as a hero.

Suuuuuuure, now I believe you because you've been so honest in this thread.

unlike you....

God you're fucking dumb!

Well...i used to think it was. But liberals have convinced me that cops must "serve" the public by allowing themselves to be hit by the car rather than shoot the driver trying to hit them. Its just....more fair I guess.

Right libs?
It's about time you killing fuckers got the message...

God you're fucking dumb!

Right libs?
It's about time you killing fuckers got the message...

What a classy guy you must be in real life. So the message is....cops need to start sacrificing their own lives just to not shoot a lowlife thug...to be fair and sensitive to the feelings of whiny liberals?

I'll pass the message along if thats it.

Forum List

Back