Great news for your penis

Wouldn't be the first time the WHO, Gates & Big Pharma has put out a birth control/sterilization bio weapon by stealth.
They were busted in Kenya & India doing this & lying about it.
Gates tells us he wants to use vaccines & healthcare to reduce the population & we aren't supposed to pay attention.

They added HCG to a tetanus vaccine & gave it to kids.
These are evil bastards that cannot be trusted. At all

My penis just told me he likes this great news. He's glad I didn't get the jab too, and thanked me for that.

Old "news" from August of 2022, no less. And he couldn't even figure out how to post a working link. :laughing0301:

Flawed calculation fuels falsehood on Pfizer vaccine and pregnancies

Do you have an update? This is what we know as of August 2022

CLAIM: Pfizer documents show that 44% of pregnancies reported during its COVID-19 vaccine trial ended with miscarriages.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The claim is based on a flawed calculation that, among other issues, twice counted some of the same reported miscarriages — which also were not established to be caused by the vaccine. Studies have found the vaccines do not increase the chances of spontaneous abortion.

What do you have? Link?

Well MY penis is fully functional and operational and ready for work and play more than a year after my last shot! 😃

I also like the headline of the bimbo in the video: THE U.S. GOVERNMENT MISLEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DURING THE PANDEMIC.

Sounds like quite the reputable source.

Forum List

Back