GREAT NEWS!Dozens of Russian missiles hit multiple Ukrainian cities

I don't need anyone's propaganda to understand what is happening in Ukraine. I lived there almost half of my life, just like my ancestors. I was in Donbass in 2015-2016, including in the frontline areas, so I know and understand the atmosphere of what is happening. I saw killed and wounded as a result of the shooting by the damned ukrainian nazis. But it is useless to explain it to you, creatures with thoroughly brainwashed brains
Yep! Sadly most Americans are completely unaware.

Get informed.

I asked for news on Russian victories from a credible source, even Tass, if that's all you've got.
And not to worry, I don't believe everything I hear. Ever. On pretty much any subject. lol

I like it. If it's the CIA, then Bravo! They should blow up every single pipeline coming from Russia. Every. Single. One.
Hey! Let’s blow up the fuvking world!
1665927759448.jpeg

thinks a fool…

Your spiteful manchild is wasting missiles on civilian targets when he needs them to fight the actual war. Putin is a tactical dunce.
Ah, so it's civilians your heart bleeds out for, isn't it, and taking a walk on a forest path you're watching your step to avoid treading on ants and other lovely creatures dwelling in this wonderful world of ours? How come then you creature loving SOBs annihilated a 100 000 Japanese civilians during your 10.08.1945 raid on Tokyo or 4 000 000 Vietnamese in Vietnam war and countless others in other wars you brought about?

I saw killed and wounded as a result of the shooting by the damned ukrainian nazis.
The only nazis in Ukraine are the invading Russians.

Hey! Let’s blow up the fuvking world!
thinks a fool…
Better dead than red.

How come then you creature loving SOBs annihilated a 100 000 Japanese civilians during your 10.08.1945 raid on Tokyo or 4 000 000 Vietnamese in Vietnam war
They were in the way of our attacks against military targets.

I doubt that we killed that many Vietnamese.

and countless others in other wars you brought about?
We didn't bring about either of those wars.

Unlike Russian war criminals, Americans seldom start wars.

Better dead than red.

Yet another completely uninformed warmonger.

Better dead than red.

Bullshit. Even Hitler knew that an Ice Age swastika figure was found at Mezin, Ukraine, because one of the first reports was in German, certain to be pointed out to the Fuhrer.

We did, I know. Who else could have? Americans were giving out cookies.
That is incorrect. Japan started WWII in the Pacific. North Vietnam started the Vietnam War.

Yet another completely uninformed warmonger.
On the contrary, I am a highly informed warmonger.

Michigan nazi?
No. The Nazis are all Russians.

Bullshit. Even Hitler knew that an Ice Age swastika figure was found at Mezin, Ukraine, because one of the first reports was in German, certain to be pointed out to the Fuhrer.
Ice age swastika =/= Nazis.

Modern day Russians = Nazis.

I have already realized that you are an illiterate person, so you do not know that the famous episode in the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 has already been recognized even by the United States as a lie. The same lie as Powell's test tube at the UN.
You are not qualified to make such assessments about other people. You are not nearly smart enough.

It doesn't matter whether the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie or not. South Vietnam was still waging a just war of self defense against Communist aggression.

Forum List

Back