GREAT NEWS!Dozens of Russian missiles hit multiple Ukrainian cities

Originally posted by Open Bolt
If Russia attacks a NATO country, Russia will die.

Russia can ravage the 3 Baltic states and nobody will lift a finger to attack Russia in order to defend them.

But if Russia attacks any of the original NATO states, the major european countries (Britain, France, Germany, Italy, etc...) it would be an entirely different story.

After José squeezes Open Bolt's lovely dog real hard and gives him a lot of kisses, he explains the reality of Nato to him (Open Bolt not the doggie):

All NATO members are equal but some are more equal than others.

Maybe you should consider the possibility that, since there is no evidence of these supposed atrocities, maybe Putin made them all up in order to justify his invasion of an innocent country.

Russia justified their illegal war in Chechnya by blaming Chechnya for a bombing of an apartment building that Putin carried out himself.

Last edited:
Maybe you should consider the possibility that, since there is no evidence of these supposed atrocities, maybe Putin made them all up in order to justify his invasion of an innocent country.

Russia justified their illegal war in Chechnya by blaming Chechnya for a bombing of an apartment building that Putin carried out himself.
?

I have no idea what you're ranting on about, except that you're a Ruskee. It must suck to watch Russia lose against a nothing country like Ukraine.
Chickenhawks Love This Cold War Because Their Daddies Made Money off the First One and Got Them Exempted From Fighting in It

Russia isn't fighting the pathetic parasitic Yukees; they're fighting cannon fodder for the huge and rich Globalist Empire.

Post a link to what was happening in the Donbas that was so bad that Russia had to take it. I hear genocide this and that, but can't really find any info on that.
In order to do this, I need to do some work, for example, translate the relevant articles into english, since in the english-speaking political presstitutes did not write about it.
So, as person, confessing to capitalism, you'll have to pay for my work, if you really want to know about it.
But you're not interested in knowing that, don't you, blabbermouth?

In order to do this, I need to do some work, for example, translate the relevant articles into english, since in the english-speaking political presstitutes did not write about it.
So, as person, confessing to capitalism, you'll have to pay for my work, if you really want to know about it.
But you're not interested in knowing that, don't you, blabbermouth?
So you have nothing. Got it. Now stfu and go sit down.

I was responding to your inability to provide a cite by suggesting that you consider the possibility that the stories that the KGB is feeding to you are lies.
I don't need anyone's propaganda to understand what is happening in Ukraine. I lived there almost half of my life, just like my ancestors. I was in Donbass in 2015-2016, including in the frontline areas, so I know and understand the atmosphere of what is happening. I saw killed and wounded as a result of the shooting by the damned ukrainian nazis. But it is useless to explain it to you, creatures with thoroughly brainwashed brains

Forum List

Back