GREAT NEWS!Dozens of Russian missiles hit multiple Ukrainian cities

What a pathetic statement. What happened, are you in grief? Your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore and you're expressing your grief and anger to the whole world?
He's wrong, Russians are also good at running away from Russia. Have you seen the borders?

Were you one of those who believed Russia was losing the war?
Russia is slowly but surely being pushed out of Ukrainian territory, and their only response has been to fire missiles at civilians.

Firing missiles at civilians is likely to earn Putin a lifetime residency at The Hague if he hasn't already earned it, but it won't do anything to keep Russia from being pushed out of Ukrainian territory.

Possibly if Russia mobilizes a large enough body of troops they might still manage to hold on to those territories that they want to annex, but that will have the benefit of a lot more Russians being slaughtered. Lots and lots of dead Russians is very good for NATO.

Even better for NATO will be when Ukraine becomes a full member, reopens the Chervone-Pustohorod airbase (close enough to Moscow for us to conduct airstrikes on Moscow), and we start basing F-35 fighters there.

Chervone-Pustohorod was abandoned 30 years ago when the Soviet Union collapsed, and there are now trees growing through the concrete in the runways. But it can easily be rebuilt.

Russia is slowly but surely being pushed out of Ukrainian territory, and their only response has been to fire missiles at civilians.

Firing missiles at civilians is likely to earn Putin a lifetime residency at The Hague if he hasn't already earned it, but it won't do anything to keep Russia from being pushed out of Ukrainian territory.

Possibly if Russia mobilizes a large enough body of troops they might still manage to hold on to those territories that they want to annex, but that will have the benefit of a lot more Russians being slaughtered. Lots and lots of dead Russians is very good for NATO.

Even better for NATO will be when Ukraine becomes a full member, reopens the Chervone-Pustohorod airbase (close enough to Moscow for us to conduct airstrikes on Moscow), and we start basing F-35 fighters there.

Chervone-Pustohorod was abandoned 30 years ago when the Soviet Union collapsed, and there are now trees growing through the concrete in the runways. But it can easily be rebuilt.
Lies and more lies.

Your question wasn’t addressed to me. Can you answer my question which was addressed to you?
When the war started, I actually thought that the best thing to do would be for Ukraine to surrender... Then hold elections. Now that Russia looks finished, I'm not so sure. Drafting civilians, retreating, couldn't take Kiev, can't fly planes over Ukraine, bombing civilians... All news everywhere, even Al Jazeera, lol.

Where do you get your info?

When the war started, I actually thought that the best thing to do would be for Ukraine to surrender... Then hold elections. Now that Russia looks finished, I'm not so sure. Drafting civilians, retreating, couldn't take Kiev, can't fly planes over Ukraine, bombing civilians... All news everywhere, even Al Jazeera, lol.

Where do you get your info?
Did you know the war started in 2014?

Has Putin surrendered yet?

Did you know the war started in 2014?

Has Putin surrendered yet?
No, I meant that at the start of the last invasion, the Ukrainians should have surrendered.

Where do you get your war info? You make it up?

No, I meant that at the start of the last invasion, the Ukrainians should have surrendered.

Where do you get your war info? You make it up?
Are you admitting you know nothing about the ongoing war in the Donbas since 2014?

Why can't you answer the question?
Cold Will Be the Decisive Weapon in This New Cold War

We can't be sure of Putin's strategy, but that doesn't mean we have to accept the Russophobes' propaganda as a default option. Just like Stalin did with Hitler, Putin is letting NYETO drain itself with deceptive temptations to conquest. And his obvious economic strategy, winning from the very beginning, is to make the European civilians feel the misery caused by their leaders' foolish desire to lynch a Bear.

Just like Stalin did with Hitler, Putin is letting NYETO drain itself with deceptive temptations to conquest.
Except, Russia is the only party here who is trying to invade and conquer.

And his obvious economic strategy, winning from the very beginning, is to make the European civilians feel the misery caused by their leaders' foolish desire to lynch a Bear.
As if resisting Russian invaders was an attempt to lynch Russia??

And what is wrong with wanting to lynch Russia anyway? Russia should be lynched.

Except, Russia is the only party here who is trying to invade and conquer.

As if resisting Russian invaders was an attempt to lynch Russia??

And what is wrong with wanting to lynch Russia anyway? Russia should be lynched.
CIA!

Are you admitting you know nothing about the ongoing war in the Donbas since 2014?
Putin was just too afraid to invade properly, so he sent in KGB-like people to shit disturb. Yes, just like the CIA does, lol.

Cold Will Be the Decisive Weapon in This New Cold War

We can't be sure of Putin's strategy, but that doesn't mean we have to accept the Russophobes' propaganda as a default option. Just like Stalin did with Hitler, Putin is letting NYETO drain itself with deceptive temptations to conquest. And his obvious economic strategy, winning from the very beginning, is to make the European civilians feel the misery caused by their leaders' foolish desire to lynch a Bear.
I have no idea what you're ranting on about, except that you're a Ruskee. It must suck to watch Russia lose against a nothing country like Ukraine.

Putin was just too afraid to invade properly, so he sent in KGB-like people to shit disturb. Yes, just like the CIA does, lol.
Apparently you’re unable to debate in any kind of logical fashion.

Apparently you’re unable to debate in any kind of logical fashion.
Post a link to what was happening in the Donbas that was so bad that Russia had to take it. I hear genocide this and that, but can't really find any info on that.

Post a link to what was happening in the Donbas that was so bad that Russia had to take it. I hear genocide this and that, but can't really find any info on that.
It must be hard for you. Sorry.

Forum List

Back