Great News: As long Putin is president Russia has ‘mother’ & ‘father’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Homosexuals and liberals are outraged! Putin supports the traditional family again!Evil, evil Russkies, where are new sanctions!
Putin is the greatest politician of the white christian man!

As for ‘parent #1’ and ‘parent #2’, I have already publicly said it and I will repeat it once more: as long as I am president, we will not have parents #1 and #2, it will be ‘mother’ and ‘father’.

‘As long as I’m president we will have ‘mother’ & ‘father’: Putin backs traditional family values once again

From Kremlin site:

Vladimir Putin: As you said, a family is the union of a man and a woman. And if it is a single-parent family, then what? Some things need to be clarified. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman. A family is something slightly different. But the idea itself is correct and must be supported. We just need to think about the wording and where to do it.

As for “parent number one,” and “parent number two,” I once spoke publicly and will repeat it: as long as I am President, we will have no “parent number one,” there will be a father and a mother.

Meeting with the working group on drafting proposals for amendments to the Constitution

From Kremlin site:

Vladimir Putin: As you said, a family is the union of a man and a woman. And if it is a single-parent family, then what? Some things need to be clarified. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman. A family is something slightly different. But the idea itself is correct and must be supported. We just need to think about the wording and where to do it.

As for “parent number one,” and “parent number two,” I once spoke publicly and will repeat it: as long as I am President, we will have no “parent number one,” there will be a father and a mother.

Meeting with the working group on drafting proposals for amendments to the Constitution

Just imagine the hate against Putin and Russians by homos and libs

From Kremlin site:

No need to imagine, we can see them: slanders, infowars, sanctions and many others.

BUT:

"Dogs keep barking but caravan keeps moving ahead", a ME saying which perfectly describes what's going on with Russia now.

From Kremlin site:

No need to imagine, we can see them: slanders, infowars, sanctions and many others.

BUT:

"Dogs keep barking but caravan keeps moving ahead", a ME saying which perfectly describes what's going on with Russia now.

Stupid dogs......

Patriarch of all Russia Kirill: Today, Russia is one of the few countries which along with its independent foreign policy, advocates the need to preserve the moral principle in interpersonal and social relations.

We are opposed to the legalization of same-sex marriage and other atrocities in ethics because it means justification of sin at the legislative level and its transformation into the norm of human life.

‘Western Laws Now Clash With Moral Nature of Man’ – Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill (Video)

Patriarch of all Russia Kirill: Today, Russia is one of the few countries which along with its independent foreign policy, advocates the need to preserve the moral principle in interpersonal and social relations.

We are opposed to the legalization of same-sex marriage and other atrocities in ethics because it means justification of sin at the legislative level and its transformation into the norm of human life.

‘Western Laws Now Clash With Moral Nature of Man’ – Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill (Video)

In five, latest ten years will start huge quests of western citizens moving to Russia, escaping caliphates and liberal utopias in own countries.
Putin and Russia are the last hope of the white christian man

Forum List

Back